Too soon to declare victory?

Old November 7th 08, 11:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Mike

Default Too soon to declare victory?

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in :

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message
|
| "Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message

| |
| | I'll give you a hint, Okie. You won't need to pull off your
| | shoes.
In
| | fact, you won't even have to stop picking your nose. In fact,
| | you
could
| | also count the number of people who are truly interested in the
opinions
| of
| | an inbred like you on the same hand and still have enough fingers
| | left
| over
| | to drive them comfortably back up yer arse.
| |

| Your attempts at creative humor do nothing more than showcase the
| depth
of
| your mental illness, and lack of intelligence.
|
| Well, since we're on the subject, let's count up exactly how you've
| demonstrated your "intelligence" just in the past couple of days.
| Fair enough, Okie?
|
| First, let's count up how many of your posts are in any way aviation
| related. Hmm, let's see.....carry the 4....drop down the 2....ummmm,
ZERO.

| Next, let's count how many sophmoric insults, me too, "I'm rubber,
| you're glue", homosexual fantasies regarding sex toys, and other
| various mindless blather.....ummmm, EVERY SINGLE ONE.
|
| Game, set, match.
|
| You lose.

I lose? Hardly.

You lost when you made the first poast, fjukkwit.

I highly suspect well before then, actually.

Old November 7th 08, 11:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message

| And just exactly how many posts have you made that WEREN'T ****ing on
the
| group, Maxie?

I'm not ****ing on the group lamer, I'm ****ing on your head.

You're ****ing in your mouth, Maxiepad....AGAIN.

Enjoy the warmth.

Indeed.

Old November 8th 08, 01:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in news:vw4Rk.131$mi4.103
@nwrddc02.gnilink.net:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in news:tgNQk.1919$Bp.1524

@newsfe01.iad:

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message
| "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message
|
| "Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message

| |
| | I'll give you a hint, Okie. You won't need to pull off your
| | shoes.
In
| | fact, you won't even have to stop picking your nose. In fact,
| | you
could
| | also count the number of people who are truly interested in the
opinions
| of
| | an inbred like you on the same hand and still have enough

fingers
| | left
| over
| | to drive them comfortably back up yer arse.
| |

| Your attempts at creative humor do nothing more than showcase the
| depth
of
| your mental illness, and lack of intelligence.
|
| Well, since we're on the subject, let's count up exactly how you've
| demonstrated your "intelligence" just in the past couple of days.
| Fair enough, Okie?
|
| First, let's count up how many of your posts are in any way

aviation
| related. Hmm, let's see.....carry the 4....drop down the

2....ummmm,
ZERO.

| Next, let's count how many sophmoric insults, me too, "I'm rubber,
| you're glue", homosexual fantasies regarding sex toys, and other
| various mindless blather.....ummmm, EVERY SINGLE ONE.
|
| Game, set, match.
|
| You lose.

I lose? Hardly.

You lost when you made the first poast, fjukkwit.

I highly suspect well before then, actually.

Obviously. I just meant this particualr game.

Bertie