Landing Tupelo MS - Video

Old June 14th 08, 06:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default Landing Tupelo MS - Video

2 1/2 hour flight compressed into 9.41 short minutes.

http://flightaware.com/live/flight/N...210Z/KMBO/KMBO

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=piWvAl9EAuY

Video includes instrumentation visuals and text overlays of what I am
looking for. Enroute visuals including touching some clouds. Also
includes text overlays on short final what I am feeling and what I am
doing to correct or adjust the airplane.

It always amazes me how dramatically the weather can change in such a
short period of time.

Allen