About Bertie

Old January 19th 08, 09:20 PM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default About Bertie waatch out for him adding k00k groups

Tina wrote in
:

I just looked at google's "about this group" section, and Bertie, you
must get some kind of award. You are drawing more flak than MX, and
he's one of the most frequent posters to the newsgroup but you don't
seem to have cracked the top 10 in number of posts. I would say you
are getting more flames per post than anyone else. You're like the
Prius of posters, somehow extracting energy from those who are trying
to put breaks on you.

Which group, BTW? ADA RAP or AUK?

Bertie
Old January 19th 08, 09:36 PM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default About Bertie

Eeyore wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Eeyore wrote
george wrote:

You are demonstrating your ignorance as to how the Internet and
especially news groups work.

No. I'm demonstrating the ignorance of NEWSPAPERS about how the
Internet and especially newsgroups work.

I know EXACTLY how they work myself.

Thus explaining your tremendous success in getting me TOSsed.

I never seriously tried. You yourself behaved in the groups I've
encountered you in except for one occasion when I sent a shot across
your bows.

Shot acrosss my bows?

Bwawhwhawhahwh!

You are nothing but a chew toy, wannabe boi. And you are too stupid to
know it.

Didn't do it again did you ? Nor have you forgotten it either !

What frogged you?

Why would I you fjukktard.

Incidentally, even matey boy Chris Caputo of Altopia has changed his
policy to stop flooding now.

No, he didn't, fjukkwit.
It was always there and I never flooded.

alt.usenet.kooks removed

alt.usenet.kooks added, as well as afk-mn and aavfff

Bertie

Old January 19th 08, 10:49 PM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Eeyore wrote in
:

george wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

Local internet service providers may consider blocking an American
from taking part in online discussions following one of the worst
cases of "flaming" seen in this country.
Rubbish.

You are demonstrating your ignorance as to how the Internet and
especially news groups work.

No. I'm demonstrating the ignorance of NEWSPAPERS about how the
Internet and especially newsgroups work.

I know EXACTLY how they work myself.

Thus explaining your tremendous success in getting me TOSsed.

However that wasn't the point of the post.

Which is antoher excellent example of how clueless you are.

For ****'s sake, moron, I used to use that as my sig file!

Remember?

Did oyu actually think it would embarass me?

The point is, it doesn't matter if I were Joe Stalin, Satan himself or
even Maggie Thatcher.

Might be different if you were Winston Churchill, though...
Old January 19th 08, 10:49 PM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Bertie the Bunyip[_22_]

Rich Ahrens wrote in news:47927e85$0$1110
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Eeyore wrote in
:

george wrote:

Eeyore wrote:

[...]

Them's fightin words, but actually Maggie also fills the criteria for
war criminal.
Not to mention what she did to her own.

Bertie

Old January 19th 08, 10:55 PM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Tina wrote:
I just looked at google's "about this group" section, and Bertie, you
must get some kind of award. You are drawing more flak than MX, and
he's one of the most frequent posters to the newsgroup but you don't
seem to have cracked the top 10 in number of posts. I would say you
are getting more flames per post than anyone else. You're like the
Prius of posters, somehow extracting energy from those who are trying
to put breaks on you.

Graham, on the other hand, more closely resembles Priapus. Or part of
him, at least...

Old January 20th 08, 12:45 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Wanttaja

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:49:37 -0600, Rich Ahrens wrote:

The point is, it doesn't matter if I were Joe Stalin, Satan himself or
even Maggie Thatcher.

Might be different if you were Winston Churchill, though...

Yeah, did you notice that you never see them together? :-)

Ron Wanttaja
Old January 20th 08, 12:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Wanttaja

On Sat, 19 Jan 2008 16:55:50 -0600, Rich Ahrens wrote:

Tina wrote:
I just looked at google's "about this group" section, and Bertie, you
must get some kind of award. You are drawing more flak than MX, and
he's one of the most frequent posters to the newsgroup but you don't
seem to have cracked the top 10 in number of posts. I would say you
are getting more flames per post than anyone else. You're like the
Prius of posters, somehow extracting energy from those who are trying
to put breaks on you.

Graham, on the other hand, more closely resembles Priapus. Or part of
him, at least...

You probably can't tell, if he's wearing a hat....

Ron Wanttaja
Old January 20th 08, 12:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_22_]

Ron Wanttaja wrote in
news
wrote:

The point is, it doesn't matter if I were Joe Stalin, Satan himself
or even Maggie Thatcher.

Might be different if you were Winston Churchill, though...

Yeah, did you notice that you never see them together? :-)

Ron Wanttaja

Hey! There's a limit!

Bertie