Dakota

Old July 15th 07, 01:23 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Default Dakota

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	VH-ABR-1 copy.jpg
Views:	196
Size:	94.5 KB
ID:	14147
Old July 17th 07, 07:43 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
The Old Bloke[_5_]

Love that aircraft and photo! Is this DC3 still flyable?

Doug

Old July 18th 07, 07:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

Do you have a shot showing both sides of the Dakota? ;^)

How is little Dakota, anyhoo?

Bob ^,,^
Old July 18th 07, 07:53 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Bob Harrington wrote:
Do you have a shot showing both sides of the Dakota? ;^)

How is little Dakota, anyhoo?

Bob ^,,^

I'm looking for a photo of a bucket of wingtips

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton Hmmmmmmm, K F C doohhhhhhhhhh

Old July 18th 07, 10:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message

Do you have a shot showing both sides of the Dakota? ;^)

How is little Dakota, anyhoo?

She is a little sick right now. has been for a couple of weeks. She was
running at around 40 last night before dropping back to normal.
A few weeks back we were with her at the hospital till about 3 am.
she slept, we didn't ;-)
She's still asleep now, she's back up temp wise again but she soldiers on
through it's sad to watch but you ask her how she is and she say's she's
fine.
Is absolutely adamant what medicine she will take and what she wont ;-)

It's just a flue thing. Her mum has had it for about 3 weeks as well. Just
one of those flu's that don't want to go away.

Old July 18th 07, 11:08 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton

Glenn wrote:
"Bob Harrington" wrote in message

Do you have a shot showing both sides of the Dakota? ;^)

How is little Dakota, anyhoo?

She is a little sick right now. has been for a couple of weeks. She
was running at around 40 last night before dropping back to normal.
A few weeks back we were with her at the hospital till about 3 am.
she slept, we didn't ;-)
She's still asleep now, she's back up temp wise again but she
soldiers on through it's sad to watch but you ask her how she is and
she say's she's fine.
Is absolutely adamant what medicine she will take and what she wont
;-)

It's just a flue thing. Her mum has had it for about 3 weeks as
well. Just one of those flu's that don't want to go away.

Bummer, when the kids are miserable, everybody's miserable.

You'd better keep up your fluids, in case you catch it too.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old July 21st 07, 09:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob Harrington

"Glenn" wrote in
:

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message

Do you have a shot showing both sides of the Dakota? ;^)

How is little Dakota, anyhoo?

She is a little sick right now. has been for a couple of weeks. She
was running at around 40 last night before dropping back to normal.
A few weeks back we were with her at the hospital till about 3 am.
she slept, we didn't ;-)
She's still asleep now, she's back up temp wise again but she soldiers
on through it's sad to watch but you ask her how she is and she say's
she's fine.
Is absolutely adamant what medicine she will take and what she wont
;-)

It's just a flue thing. Her mum has had it for about 3 weeks as well.
Just one of those flu's that don't want to go away.

Owww...

Here's to a speedy recovery for Dakota and Mom - and anyone else thinking
about catching the bug...

Old July 21st 07, 07:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
redc1c4

Glenn wrote:

"Bob Harrington" wrote in message

Do you have a shot showing both sides of the Dakota? ;^)

How is little Dakota, anyhoo?

She is a little sick right now. has been for a couple of weeks. She was
running at around 40 last night before dropping back to normal.
A few weeks back we were with her at the hospital till about 3 am.
she slept, we didn't ;-)
She's still asleep now, she's back up temp wise again but she soldiers on
through it's sad to watch but you ask her how she is and she say's she's
fine.
Is absolutely adamant what medicine she will take and what she wont ;-)

It's just a flue thing. Her mum has had it for about 3 weeks as well. Just
one of those flu's that don't want to go away.

have you tried/can you get zinc lozenges? they actually do w*rk, as
sworn to by my Household 6, and observed by me IRL.

redc1c4,
she's a pharmacist/chemist, so does tend to know what she's on about. %-)
--
"Enlisted men are stupid, but extremely cunning and sly, and bear
considerable watching."

Army Officer's Guide

Dakota Glenn[_2_] Aviation Photos 0 June 16th 07 12:57 PM
Dakota ZK-DAK Glenn Alderton Aviation Photos 0 January 1st 07 08:39 AM
DC-3 Dakota (C-47) photos Daniel Karlsson Restoration 1 September 6th 03 01:54 PM
Anyone in South Dakota? Rick Pellicciotti Home Built 2 August 18th 03 01:58 PM
DC-3 Dakota (C-47) photos Daniel Karlsson Military Aviation 0 August 14th 03 07:13 PM