Looking for HP14 Plans

Old August 8th 18, 01:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Looking for HP14 Plans

Does anyone out there have a set of hp14 plans gathering dust in some back corner of your garage or hangar? I could sure use them to help in a restoration project. I would buy them or pay to have them scanned or pay for shipping postage from anywhere .
Thanks, Dan
Old August 8th 18, 08:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Peter Smith

On Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 8:39:55 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Does anyone out there have a set of hp14 plans gathering dust in some back corner of your garage or hangar? I could sure use them to help in a restoration project. I would buy them or pay to have them scanned or pay for shipping postage from anywhere .
Thanks, Dan

All of Schreder's papers were donated to the National Air & Space Museum. If they had been, as promised, given to the National Soaring Museum, I'm sure they could have helped you (though since I'm now retired from the NSM, I don't speak for them). If all else fails, try contacting Russ Lee at the NASM.
Old August 8th 18, 09:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Funston[_3_]

Wayne Paul in Idaho may be able to help you. His HP centered website is at this link. http://www.soaridaho.com/Schreder/

Old August 8th 18, 10:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Kuykendall

On Wednesday, August 8, 2018 at 5:39:55 AM UTC-7, wrote:
Does anyone out there have a set of hp14 plans...

I have the plans masters, but lately it has cost more to have them printed than I sold them for, so I ended up taking a loss on the last couple of sets.

Also, the plans sets I have masters for is a mix of the HP-14 and HP-14T drawings, and are not entirely complete for either version. That said, they are still an invaluable reference for repairs or rebuilds.

If I can get three orders to process all at the same time, the volume discount I get for large blueprint orders would put me in the black on it at the old $180/set price.

--Bob K.

Call to HP14 owners [email protected] Soaring 16 August 7th 18 02:01 PM
HP14 [email protected] Soaring 16 January 26th 17 10:23 PM
Long EZ plans, Mini IMP plans, F4U Corsair plans, materials, instruments for sale reader Home Built 1 January 26th 11 02:40 AM
Free plans? Open source plans? Oliver Arend Home Built 33 January 30th 08 06:22 PM
Duster Plans For Sale - BJ-1b fullsize sailplane plans WoodHawk Soaring 0 April 25th 05 04:37 AM