I'm finally understanding you lefTARDS in here! - File 2 of 3 - Sammy Hagar.jpg (0/1)

Old January 6th 19, 12:57 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Truth Serum

Default I'm finally understanding you lefTARDS in here! - File 2 of 3 - Sammy Hagar.jpg (0/1)

You antifa dopes in here are just suffering from
truth anxiety. You actually hate the commie-nigga.
You are just too gutless and ball-less to admit it.
Afwayyed you'll be cawed a WAYYSISS.

Now Sandy Occasionally-Coatex is a different story!
You are all for robbing funds with more than a
a couple grand in them. I really can't wait to see
how you lefTARDs react to blatant theft. She will
find out, on her very own, that "THE NEW
YORKERS ARE REVOLTING!"

Get a life - or at least some intelligence.
Now the Joe-Toad can answer for all of you with his
LACK of intelligence... TRAYDOOR!

..
Old January 7th 19, 03:32 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
joet5[_2_]

Racist traitor.

.