I would like to contact...

Old July 13th 04, 03:57 PM
Ian Smith

Default I would like to contact...

Does anyone know how or where I could contact either
Derek Sear or his boyfriend? I moved to Oz in the early
90's and have lost contact with them. Please feel free
to mail me.

Cheers

Ian
Old July 13th 04, 04:38 PM
plasticguy

"Ian Smith" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know how or where I could contact either
Derek Sear or his boyfriend? I moved to Oz in the early
90's and have lost contact with them. Please feel free
to mail me.

Cheers

Ian

Boy Ian,
I hope he was
"out", because he is now.........

Old July 14th 04, 09:08 AM
Ian Smith

"plasticguy" wrote in message ...
"Ian Smith" wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know how or where I could contact either
Derek Sear or his boyfriend? I moved to Oz in the early
90's and have lost contact with them. Please feel free
to mail me.

Cheers

Ian

Boy Ian,
I hope he was
"out", because he is now.........

He was always out if you know what I mean.
Old July 14th 04, 10:11 AM
Andrew Warbrick

At 08:24 14 July 2004, Ian Smith wrote:
'plasticguy' wrote in message news:...
'Ian Smith' wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know how or where I could contact either
Derek Sear or his boyfriend? I moved to Oz in the
early
90's and have lost contact with them. Please feel
free
to mail me.

Cheers

Ian

Boy Ian,
I hope he was
'out', because he is now.........

He was always out if you know what I mean.

Except while he was guest of Her Majesty?

Old July 14th 04, 05:01 PM
Ian Smith

Andrew Warbrick wrote in message ...
At 08:24 14 July 2004, Ian Smith wrote:
'plasticguy' wrote in message news:...
'Ian Smith' wrote in message
om...
Does anyone know how or where I could contact either
Derek Sear or his boyfriend? I moved to Oz in the
early
90's and have lost contact with them. Please feel
free
to mail me.

Cheers

Ian

Boy Ian,
I hope he was
'out', because he is now.........

He was always out if you know what I mean.

Except while he was guest of Her Majesty?

I'm afraid I missed all this. What was he up to?