Avaition English

Old March 29th 06, 11:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace

Default Avaition English

Steve farmery wrote:
It is going to become mandatory soon (2008) for people involved in the
Aviation Industry to have a qualification in Aviation English. This covers
amongst other things, Pilots (Obviously), Control Tower Staff etc. We have
a fully certified easy to follow online, Training course covering ALL
aspects of this subject. Cost is VERY competitive and can be studied in
your own time.

Mail me back for information on Pricing and access to the demo site to see
what we can do for you.

Our learning method is patented and has documented long term positive
results.

New web site up soon.

Steve F

good one "Avaition English"

sounds like a nice scam...

Old March 29th 06, 02:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace

Does it come in a Spanish version? You would certainly sell la lot,
especially if the government was paying for it.

Old March 29th 06, 04:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace

"Steve farmery" wrote in message

Maybe you should learn how to spell "Aviation"!!!!!

Old March 29th 06, 10:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace

"gonefishn" wrote in news:UAxWf.8415$Od7.7577@trnddc06:

"Steve farmery" wrote in message

Maybe you should learn how to spell "Aviation"!!!!!

Typo after a hard day...Aviation...and it is not a scam.
Old March 29th 06, 10:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace

john doe wrote in
:

Steve farmery wrote:
It is going to become mandatory soon (2008) for people involved in
the Aviation Industry to have a qualification in Aviation English.
This covers amongst other things, Pilots (Obviously), Control Tower
Staff etc. We have a fully certified easy to follow online, Training
course covering ALL aspects of this subject. Cost is VERY competitive
and can be studied in your own time.

Mail me back for information on Pricing and access to the demo site
to see what we can do for you.

Our learning method is patented and has documented long term positive
results.

New web site up soon.

Steve F

good one "Avaition English"

sounds like a nice scam...

No it's not a scam...I wish it was but it's not.
It is a genuine offer for good quality training at a good price for
something which will become a requirement. What will it cost to ask for
more details and see what we have to offer? This is not a hard sell,if
you don't like what you see then don't take it. How fair is that?
Old March 30th 06, 12:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace

This is a tough crowd. Be on your toes or get your balls busted!

Old March 30th 06, 12:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace

Steve farmery wrote:
john doe wrote in
:

Steve farmery wrote:
It is going to become mandatory soon (2008) for people involved in
the Aviation Industry to have a qualification in Aviation English.
This covers amongst other things, Pilots (Obviously), Control Tower
Staff etc. We have a fully certified easy to follow online, Training
course covering ALL aspects of this subject. Cost is VERY competitive
and can be studied in your own time.

Mail me back for information on Pricing and access to the demo site
to see what we can do for you.

Our learning method is patented and has documented long term positive
results.

New web site up soon.

Steve F

good one "Avaition English"

sounds like a nice scam...

No it's not a scam...I wish it was

why do you wish it was?
Old March 30th 06, 03:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace

Would be a good start, especially if he or the "program" is attempting
to teach it...

Dave

Avaition English Cub Driver Piloting 6 March 29th 06 09:52 PM
Spanish at Home PLENI SELENE Home Built 4 January 14th 06 05:56 AM
NTSC (for us Americans) and English narrative "Rodeo in the Sky" DVD Kizuno Soaring 0 December 1st 04 12:45 AM
Schleicher website now also in English Eric Greenwell Soaring 0 November 22nd 04 03:26 AM
Aeronautical Engineering Help needed Marc A. Lefebvre US-775 Home Built 94 January 11th 04 12:33 PM