Part 2: Let's break down these reporter questions in parts on Dave Touretzky

Old May 2nd 06, 12:17 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,comp.ai.neural-nets,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace

Default Part 2: Let's break down these reporter questions in parts on Dave Touretzky

2. When we browsed through Dr. Touretzky's website the majority of
its content is personal
issues. For example, he is critical of the FBI for having removed a

web site containing the
exact bomb instructions he mirrored on his website, DeCSS decryption software,
Scientology and several other non-academic subjects. What is the policy at CMU regarding
the use of university's facilities for private use? You claimed that Touretzky's non-academic
activities are funded by student tuition and federal grants. How much money are we talking
about?

Yeah, how much money???? Dave Touretzky has a defamatory article on me
on his crappy website. And parents of the CMU students pay for it!

Barbara Schwarz

Old May 4th 06, 09:31 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,comp.ai.neural-nets,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace

Barbara Schwarz wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.self-improve/ms
g/71cabbf8f006c69c?output=gplain

They stipped me naked, sexually abused me, they
showed me porno
movies, they made me inhale cigarettes, pot and
other drugs, they drew me in garbage dumpsters,
they urinated and ejaculated over me, they
digged a hole and burried me abive. They also took
another drive with me, made me bungee jump, they
trhew me in a stable with pigs, the grabbed me by
the hair and pulled me along, they took my legs
and swirled me through the air hollering numbers,
they threw me in icecold water and also put me in
an oven. They shook me violently and screamed:
"How do you like that, Jesus?" They x-rayed me as
often as they could to make me down the road die
on cancer, they injected drugs and germs in my
brain, in my blood and directly in my heart. Those
germs if activated by the German secret service
could kill me still today. (I write you more as to
how that works lateron.) The psych hypnotized me
again, and when they needed a break they had a
sharp pitch bull shepherd dog, that braked,
drooled, urinated and made his other business
right on top of me. The doctors gave me commands to
become a terrorist, a murderess, a prostitute,
that I shall eat other people, that I shall hate
the United States, Scientology, L. Ron Hubbard and
shall love Hitler and the Nazis.

-BS
--

Just when did the children of Cthulhu take
over our government anyway?

Cheerful Charlie
Old May 5th 06, 01:39 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,comp.ai.neural-nets,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace

wbarwell wrote:
Barbara Schwarz wrote:

WHO IS SPAMMING THE DEFAMATORY WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE, AND WHO ARE THE
LAWLESS LOONS WHO SCRIBBLED IT?

The spammer is redneck, defamer, liar, threat maker, hate monger, and
child porn spammer and geek William "Charlie" Barwell, from Houston,
Texas.

He is member of the weird and money oriented SubGenius cult but
hypocritically attacks and defames Scientology and L. Ron Hubbard.
Barwell signed his postings as "pope", and his mental state is
questioned. Barwell wrote that he loves cats in white wine sauce,
drinks beer, rum and also loves skunks. I also heard that he smells
like one.
Redneck William "Charlie" Barwell is a shabby HATEFUL PERSON, who could
use a deodorant.

He defames me as mentally ill but hasn't got the courage to see how
crazy he himself is.

Child porn and abuse spammer William Barwell's latest threat:"**** with
me asshole, and I will work like a rabid raccoon overtime to pull
Schwarz's plug. You wanna try me!?"

Barwell promote a anti-religious book written by my criminally
convicted kidnapper Cyril Vosper. He is not ashamed of anything that
lawless man! He should have been convicted together with Vosper.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...a32372d?hl=de&

Barwell spams also the defamatory Wikipedia scribble of his
pro-Eugenics associate Tilman Hausherr and repeated DUI convict, grand
thief and jail bird associate Korey Jerome Kruse (Anus Simkatu Vivaldi)
on me. All three evidently have mental issues.

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org...xe/search.html

That is what I asked Barwell many times but he is too crazy and lawless
to ca

"Stop defaming, lying, harassing and stalking me, William Charles
Barwell. Stop sabotaging all my postings, stop spamming, just because
you don't agree with me. Get get a life, you low life form, and
anti-free speech kook.

mistaken. I swear, I take you on legally, like the others of my
stalkers before you."

William Charles Barwell spams and stalks me with the a defamatory free
speech controlled Wikipedia article about me (unprofessional Wikipedia
was founded by porn engine CEO Jimmy Wales and is subject to possible
class action law suit) scribbled by forger, defamer and sexual harasser
Korey Jerome Kruse and Eugenics fan and anti-religious extremist Tilman
Hausherr (Google their names).

Barwell tried to hitch me up with an 80 year old abusive stalker man,
Milton Robert "Pete" Stapelton, a dead beat, a former prison inmate who
posted that he was/is a pimp, raped a 13-years old child and who posted
that he is mentally ill. He harassed me with posting ID Eru Avatar and
Barwell teamed up with that abusive man in many threads against me,
which means that Barwell and Stapelton are a pair.

He is a spamming, lying weasel, a black propagandist,who posts
anti-Scientology hatred and defends p$ychiatric crimes. -

He can't see Arnie Lerma's Nazi connection even though it is right in
front of his face. (Willis Carto). William defends Arnie Lerma. -- "Not
really." - William Barwell . - "One more time, Arnie is not an
anti-Semite, nor a member of the liberty Lobby, ect." -
William Charles Barwell. Barwell was caught lying again.

http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org...ts/lerma1.html

And now catch up on who wrote that defamatory Wikipedia smear on me:
Jail bird Korey Kruse.

More legal cases were found on Korey Jerome Kruse aka Vivaldi (on
Wikipedia) aka Simkatu aka Anus Simkatu aka AJ Simkatu, aka Treasurer
of ARSCC (wdne) aka CFO of the ARSCC International Trust (wdne) and
numerous other sock puppets on a.r.s and Usenet. Questions were raised
if the ARSCC members evade taxes. But here are the cases:

1.
http://www.kstatecollegian.com/issue...-for-8-28.html
(KOREY JEROME KRUSE involved in fight, theft and was arrested) He also
wrote a number of bad checks.

2. Case no. 96-2936, Municipal Court Overland Park
(KOREY JEROME KRUSE drove drunk, denied it first, admitted it two years
later. Court sent him to ADIS, Alcohol/Drug Information School and an
evaluator found that he needs psychotherapy, which didn't help as he
was in troubles after that OVER and OVER again.)

3. Case no. 99-4134, Muncipal Court Overland Park
(Police officer found Korey Kruse driving drunk/drugged and with
suspended license)

4. Case CR-2002-0080829, Muncipal Court of Overland
(Korey Kruse plead guilty driving with suspended license)

5. CR-2005-0178149 of Muncipal Court of Overland
(Korey Kruse plead guilty driving with suspended license)

The are from Johnson County, Kansas. A judge called him a HABITUAL
OFFENDER and sentenced him to 270 days jail!
6. 02TC12061 KOREY JEROME KRUSE
7. 01TC10603 KOREY JEROME KRUSE
8. 97TC06251 KOREY JEROME KRUSE
9. 4TB08837 KOREY JEROME KRUSE
10. 00TC09056 KOREY JEROME KRUSE
11. KOREY JEROME KRUSE is back in jail on March 19, 2006 through March
23, 2006. The judge also put him under house arrest.

And I have the feeling that there is a lot more in official files on
him.

Who is Wikipedia scribbler and defamer Korey Jerome Kruse?

He is born on March 4, 1971
He lives now in Olathe but he also lived in Overland Park, Riley
County, Merriam, Johnson County and other places in Kansas. It appears
his brother is
an attorney with name Kevin Kruse.

Korey Jerome Kruse claims to be a biomedical engineer and either
employed or, despite his advanced age, still a student of the
University of Kansas, in Olathe. I strongly suspect that their campus
police has records on him too.

I found below about him on the Internet. Please roll all the way down
and read the last entry:
http://www.kstatecollegian.com/issue...-for-8-28.html

It says that Korey J. Kruse was involved in a fight and arrested for
theft. He had to post $ 1500 bail. Unfortunately, it doesn't say what
he was accused of stealing and neither what court processed the case
and how the case was resolved. If you could find that out, it would be
great.

I saw records of case no. 96-2936, Municipal
Court of Manhattan, Kansas, City of Manhattan v. Kruse, journal entry
says that he drove under the influence. He denied it first, two years
later, when his brother Kevin defended him, he pleaded guilty. An
evaluator ordered him to do ADIS and complete individual
psychotherapy, which didn't work because some more cases on
Korey Kruse in the years to follow were found.

I saw Form KSM11 from Muncipal Court Overland Park mentioning case
no: 99-4134 and summons 99-14921. A police officer named Ms. Teresa M.
Mason (#714) stopped Korey J. Kruse, on Mach 16, 1999, as he was
driving under the influence of either alcohol or drugs at 10200
Switzer in Overland Park and with a suspended driver license. Seems
his attorney was Greg Wright and that his brother gave up defending
him.

I wonder why he had a suspended driver license. I assume that he got
his back after the therapy and the ADIS. I assume he was in trouble
again, between 1996 and 1999.

Case CR-2002-0080829 of Muncipal Court of Overland, Kansas seems to
indicate that Korey Jerome Kruse plead guilty on June 28, 2002 to
driving with suspended license. His attorney wasn't his brother or
Greg Wright but an attorney named S. Parker. It seems that something
happened AGAIN between 1999 and 2002 that I don't know yet as he drove
with suspended not expired license. Either he didn't get his license
back after 1996 or after 1999 or his was suspended over and over
again. He he continues to be on the road, endangering the life of
people.

In year of 2005, he was again in troubles.
The journal of case CR-2005-0178149 of Muncipal Court of Overland,
Kansas reveals that Korey Jerome Kruse entered a guilty plea driving
with a suspended or without a license on January 27, 2006. S.Parker
defended him again.

In other words, Kruse doesn't change.

Kruse posts on the Internet Usenet under aliases "Anus Simkatu"
"Sinkatu", "Vivaldi" and other names. He out websites up in the past
and forged and libeled good people, including me. He sexually harassed
me and libels and defames me but also others. He hates drug
rehabilitation and goes after Narconon instead handling his own case.

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=Ko...00&sa=N&tab=wg

The other main co-author of that Wikipedia smear article is Kruse's
goog friend Tilman Hausherr. Read about him he

Tilman Joerg Hausherr from Berlin, Germany (hired by Siemens and
married to nurse Ilse Hruby-Pechl) is an anti-religious harasser, a
defamer. He is pro
Eugenics, defends psychiatrists who sexually or otherwise abused
patients, is a German governmental agent and wants to hurt American
tourism.
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org...s/hauser1.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org...s/hauser2.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org...s/hauser3.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org...s/hauser4.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org...tters/cw2.html
Tilman Hausherr posted approx. 24000 aniti-religious hate messages on
Usenet and his thinking is compared to that of Hitler
http://www.alarmgermany.org/tilman.htm
Tilman Hausherr is cold, cruel, fanatic and unprofessional
http://www.google.com/search?ie=UTF-...+Hausherr&btnG...

***************
About OPC agent Tilman Hausherr and his company Siemens which made and
delivered WMD to Saddam and covered it up:
http://groups-beta.google.com/group/...ology/msg/7d8f...

***************
Tilman Hausherr is an enemy of the USA but was several times in the USA
on inofficial German OPC business. Spying or working for non-U.S.
secret services can mean the death penalty under American laws. On the
other side, Hausherr puts people up to complain to U.S. authorities to
deport me to Germany, despite born in U.S., because he wants to get his
dirty claws on me and want fanatical German psychiatrists to mess me up
or even murder me in their institutions.
Psychiatry didn't help his friend Korey Kruse. He apparently had
psychiatric counselling in DUI matters and since that counselling, he
committed at least three more such violations.
**************
The mental state of Tilman Hausherr is questionable. He identifies
himself as a five year old kid on his website, and he admitted he is
obsessed with finding out what's behind the tricks of stage wizardry.
**************
Wikipedia founder Jim Jimmy "Jimbo" Wales was the owner/ CEO of porn
search engine Bomis.com. That may also explain why Wikipedia is such a
libel machine in which "contributor" gangs, as the one supporting
Tilman Hausherr or Korey Jerome Kruse of Olathe, Kansas, libel
good people. Kruse sexually harassed me and
posted a lot in drug newsgroups and stole the ID's
of following people and forged following on his websites:
Marty Rathbun, Patrick Michael Sullivan, Tina Phillips, Joel Phillips,
and myself. He claimed also to be David K. Osgood, whose brother is a
former governmental attorney. It is called ID theft. Kruse posts with
"Anus Simkatu" (Yuk!) on Usenet and stole the ID "Vivaldi" to spread
defamation about me on Wikipedia.
Geocities and others canceled his criminal and TOS violating websites.
http://www.geocities.com/martysharpgolf/
Kruse often used the Uni of Kansas computers for his crime spree.
Tilman Hausherr's good friend and Wikipedia author Korey Kruse, was
arrested for grand theft (had to post 1500 Dollars bail) and is a
REPEATED DUI offender.
*******************
http://groups.google.ca/group/alt.re...msg/e5b26534ed...

http://groups.google.com/groups?q=wikipedia%20sucks!&hl=en&lr=&sa=N&t...

Hausherr cites Ingo Heinemann (who is pro degrogramming) as "credible"
and not criminal source.
http://groups.google.com/groups?q=In...ara+Schwarz&st...

***********************
Interesting websites:
http://www.parishioners.org/extremists/index.html
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org...ews/index.html
http://www.alarmgermany.org/tilman.htm
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org...tters/cw2.html
http://bernie.cncfamily.com/sc/sitemap.htm
http://www.cchr.org
http://datafilter.com/mc
http://www.amatterofjustice.org/amoj/00index.cfm
********************

http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/
(I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's activities.)
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/

Old May 5th 06, 04:45 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,comp.ai.neural-nets,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace

I am being defamed and forged here wrote:

WHO IS SPAMMING THE DEFAMATORY WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE, AND WHO ARE THE
LAWLESS LOONS WHO SCRIBBLED IT?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz

Who is Barbara Schwarz? She is an mentally
ill ex-Scientologist who incessently attacks critics
in ARS.

She is delusional and cannot tell truth from
fiction. her attacks should be disregarded.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.self-improve/ms
g/f66c617605585e5a?output=gplain

However, I have OT abilities (advanced human
abilities, and yes, they exist and can be
archived,) that helped me to figure out,
why I was in fact kicked out. The German
authorities, the same old Nazis as they ever
were, filed a law suit behind my back, without my
knowledge and consent against Scientology and Mark
Rathbun (de Rothschild), in which they framed him
that he kidnapped, raped and abused me, that they
must have filed a restraining order against him,
so that he can't contact me to testify. Birgitta
must have known of this case, and instead telling
me about it, she kicked me out, that Marty has no
chance to get my testimony by not knowing where to
reach me. On top of what she did to me, she
obstructed also justice.

Barbara Schwarz, November 12, 2002

(None of this happened)

Old May 5th 06, 10:50 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,comp.ai.neural-nets,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace

wbarwell schrieb:

I am being defamed and forged here wrote:

WHO IS SPAMMING THE DEFAMATORY WIKIPEDIA ARTICLE, AND WHO ARE THE
LAWLESS LOONS WHO SCRIBBLED IT?

Defamation and lies by others on me are not true, redneck and rum
drinker WC Barwell. However. fact is that you call yourself a pope of a
money oriented "Subgenious" cult, that you are a anti-religious spammer
and that you cover Arnie Lerma's Nazi connection up. You are so
disgusting!

Calling me mentally ill is libel per se and you will not come away with
it claiming one day that YOU are mentally ill and that is why you
defamed me.

You also post completely OFF topic. This postings is about questions
that a reporter had about Dave Touretzky.

Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark [Marty] Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)
--
http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/
(I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's activities.)
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/

Read the pages on terrorist-friendly Andreas Heldal-Lund (arrested for
harassment):
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org...nd/Lund04.html

Wikkpedia defamation scribbler and pro eugenics Tilman Joerg Hausherr,
linked to the fanatical German secret service OPC, wants to hurt
American tourism.
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org...ll/search.html
http://groups.google.com/group/alt.r...812112f?hl=en&

Old May 7th 06, 03:25 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,comp.ai.neural-nets,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace

I am being dumb and stupid here wrote:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.self-improve/ms
g/b98c1fc9182412e2?output=gplain

The curriculum vitae of President Eisenhower is
same wrong as the one of L. Ron Hubbard. President
Eisenhower was never married to Mamie. She was a
CIA agent. He was married with a beautiful woman,
and I bet all I owe that she also came back and is
now Marty's sister. I recall her name with Olivia.
Disgusting as the Germans are, the infiltrated
CIA organized a pro forma wife for President
Eisenhower, with name Mamie, because they planned
to kill him and give him as baby to Rosemarie
Bretschneider, who was/is the most fanatical
"Mamie" of all. The CIA persuated President
Eisenhower to not make the identity of his real
wife and children known to the public and to not
take them with him to the White House, because
the German Nazis would kill them in a snap. That
is why he went along with Mamie, but trust me, he
never had anything with her at all.

--

"Just because you don't take an interest in politics
doesn't mean politics won't take an interest in you."

Cheerful Charlie
Old May 7th 06, 04:25 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,comp.ai.neural-nets,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace

wbarwell schrieb:

Why can't you stay on topic?

Spammer and defamer Barwell, you will go on my website. You want to
have a page like Kruse, I heard.

Do you have any wishes as to what should go on my website about you,
redneck William Barwell? Don't be shy, post your rap sheet. I'll
consider your wishes.

Barbara Schwarz (Looking for the original Mark (Marty) Rathbun. No
impostor, please!)
--
http://www.thunderstar.net/~Schwarz/
(I am concerned about Dave Touretzky's activities. He also has bomb
instructions on the net)
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org/extremists/

Victoria (Tory) Christman was on drugs and also experimented with
heroin. If not for Scientology, she might have died. She now defames L.
Ron Hubbard, Scientology and Scientologists who salvaged her from her
destructive "lifestyle".
http://www.religiousfreedomwatch.org...ll/search.html

"I made my typical, totally evaluative decision without ANY real
facts."
Tory Christman, 27 Jun 2001, Message-ID:

Old May 7th 06, 05:46 AM posted to alt.religion.scientology,comp.ai.neural-nets,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace

[Do you have any wishes as to what should go on my website about you,
redneck William Barwell? Don't be shy, post your rap sheet. I'll
consider your wishes. ]

I doubt you'll have the chance to do that before being deported. The
DHS is really cracking down on illegal aliens, of late. Especially FOIA
terrorists. )

///Schwarz is principally known as the current holder of the record for
most requests filed by a single individual under the Freedom of
Information Act (FOIA). According to the Salt Lake Tribune, Schwarz has
submitted thousands of FOIA requests to the United States government
and its various federal agencies. There are extensive records at each
agency documenting these requests, which list thousands of hours and
thousands of dollars spent processing these requests. The U.S.
Department of Defense has finally made a ruling barring Schwarz from
filing any further FOIA requests until she pays for her prior requests.
(Schwarz often claims indigency to get fee waivers.)///

S.L. Woman's Quest Strains Public Records System
http://www.cs.cmu.edu/~dst/Secrets/barbara_schwarz.html

Yours in Jeebus,

Lord Xenu
Your Friendly Galactic Overseer
===
http://www.xenu.net
http://www.whyaretheydead.net
http://www.lermanet.com
http://www.ahbl.org/notices/barbschwarz.php
http://www.scientomogy.info/index.html#NEW
http://tinyurl.com/lcaqv
http://www.torymagoo.org
http://www.xenutv.com
===

Old May 7th 06, 08:36 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,comp.ai.neural-nets,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace

wrote:

Why can't you stay on topic?

Your hate of everything that moves is not much of a topic, is it, crazy
lady? Do you think spewing hate about Dave Touretzky is anything
anybody cares about in the case of a crazed Scientologist so crazed
Scientology threw you out?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Barbara_Schwarz

What is Barbara Schwarz? A mentally confused
Schizophrenic who cannot tell fact from delusion.
Her attacks on people in ARS should be discounted
because she makes lacks judgment and understanding
of the difference between fact and fiction.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.self-improve/ms
g/7a875889d820c8da?output=gplain

She has then photos of another baby that has
lighter skin, looks not Oriental, but American
Jewish, has no double chin, normal sized eyes
and is plain gorgeous. That's me of course. I know
I was kidnapped when I was just around five weeks,
but then returned to the USA, because Ron found
me. The Germans gave Rosemarie her real baby back
and hypnotized and mindcontrolled her into
thinking that was the baby that she had all the
time.

The Nazis kidnapped me again when I was
approximately 2 and 1/2 years old. Rosemarie has
suddenly pictures from me, the pretty girl. I also
remember that time in Germany. She was hiding with
a hunter in a hunting lodge in a German forest.
Ron should not find us, that is why the German
secret service picked such a remote home for me.

- BS

Old May 7th 06, 08:38 PM posted to alt.religion.scientology,comp.ai.neural-nets,bionet.neuroscience,rec.aviation.marketplace

wrote:
wbarwell schrieb:

Why can't you stay on topic?

The topic is Scientology. Why can't you stay on topic Barbara?

You claim that Birgitta kicked you out of CO$'s SeaOrg. For what
reason?

Ramona

Barbara Schwarz