FA: Cessna 150

Old September 22nd 07, 01:20 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Vaughn Simon

Default FA: Cessna 150

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
On Fri, 21 Sep 2007 22:26:58 GMT, "Vaughn Simon"
wrote:

Normally the buyer will share the questions and answers if he judges that
they will help the bidding.

What does "normally" mean? Buyers don't share questions...

Brain fart, I meant to say "seller".

Old September 22nd 07, 01:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
Roy Smith

B A R R Y wrote:

For something like an airplane, car, or boat, it's really not unusual
to actually CALL the seller before the auction ends.

I've sold exactly one thing on eBay -- a car. They guy who ended up
winning the auction contacted me about a week earlier and arranged to take
a test drive. Seemed like a reasonable thing to do.
Old September 22nd 07, 11:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.marketplace,rec.aviation.misc,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting
B A R R Y

On Sat, 22 Sep 2007 00:20:51 GMT, "Vaughn Simon"
wrote:

Brain fart, I meant to say "seller".

I figured that, so I continued the explanation. G

FWIW, my co-owner and I are currently shopping for a bigger, faster
plane. Several times, we've spent literally hours on the phone with a
seller before we even decide to go look at it (or not). We've had
logs, AD lists, log copies, etc... faxed or FedEx'd. On a few
occasions, we've spent even more time on the phone with the folks who
made the log entries.

When we bought our current aircraft, the purchase decision was pretty
much made before we saw it in person, so I can't see eBay being much
different.

Cessna 206 Caki Piloting 10 June 27th 07 09:35 PM
Cessna 337 Capt. Mike Piloting 17 December 6th 06 04:33 PM
cessna 180 [email protected] Owning 2 August 7th 06 09:45 PM
cessna 180 [email protected] Piloting 1 August 4th 06 06:59 PM
Cessna 150 vs 152 Marty from Sunny Florida Owning 7 June 10th 04 02:42 AM