RV7 and GNS430W

Old October 18th 11, 10:00 PM
StephenW StephenW is offline
Junior Member

Default RV7 and GNS430W

Hello,
I am planning to install a GNS430W with CDI (GAR GI-106A). My question is, is there a switch that needs to also be installed to select the mode of the CDI? From LOC/GS to GPS. Or is this included in the GNS430W?

Thanks
Old November 2nd 11, 04:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dude

--
StephenW

I fly a 2003 Archer III with dual GNS430's and there is a button on
the lower left of the 430 that swaps you back and forth from you GPS
or VOR.
The button is marked CDI

Cheers,
Chris