Kr2 airfoils

Old June 21st 12, 08:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Kr2 airfoils

Can you buy a kit to upgrade the original kr2 wing to a better wing. I
am trying to restore a kr2 and don't know much about them. So any info
is greatly appreciate it. I will be willing to email directly or even
talk on the phone. As I said I would greatly appreciate any info on
this airplane. Thanks my email is .

Ps I am almost done with building my challenger 2 clipped wing. Any
thoughts on this plane?

Thanks Henry
Old June 29th 12, 10:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Roberto Waltman[_2_]

henrysteeneck wrote:
Can you buy a kit to upgrade the original kr2 wing to a better wing. I
am trying to restore a kr2 and don't know much about them. So any info
is greatly appreciate it. I will be willing to email directly or even
talk on the phone. As I said I would greatly appreciate any info on
this airplane. Thanks my email is .

Ps I am almost done with building my challenger 2 clipped wing. Any
thoughts on this plane?

See:

http://www.krnet.org/
http://www.krnet.org/as504x/
http://flykr2s.com/
--
Roberto Waltman

[ Please reply to the group,
return address is invalid ]

Airfoils [email protected] Home Built 4 September 30th 06 09:14 AM
KitFox Airfoils Bruce A. Frank Home Built 5 August 24th 05 07:24 PM
Book with sailplane airfoils? Scott Soaring 2 April 1st 05 10:03 PM
Re Eppler airfoils Ronald E Baker Soaring 2 November 4th 03 11:28 AM
Eppler airfoils Dave Kuchenbecker Soaring 1 October 23rd 03 03:14 PM