FLARM and ADS-B Discussions

Old July 8th 19, 04:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dave Nadler

Default FLARM and ADS-B Discussions

I've received a number of requests for the FLARM and ADS-B information formerly hosted on the now-defunct GliderPilot.org, so I put a copy on my website and
updated the links he http://www.nadler.com/public/NadlerSoaringIndex.html
The information is mostly still current (though there are a few dead links).
Enjoy,
Best Regards, Dave

PS: This HTML still has a bunch of unfortunate WordPress stuff, anybody with
HTML skills and a few spare hours want to volunteer to clean it up?
Old July 8th 19, 05:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Edward Lockhart[_4_]

At 15:45 08 July 2019, Dave Nadler wrote:
I've received a number of requests for the FLARM and ADS-B information
formerly hosted on the now-defunct GliderPilot.org, so I put a copy on my
website and
updated the links he
http://www.nadler.com/public/NadlerSoaringIndex.html
The information is mostly still current (though there are a few dead
links).
Enjoy,
Best Regards, Dave

PS: This HTML still has a bunch of unfortunate WordPress stuff, anybody
with
HTML skills and a few spare hours want to volunteer to clean it up?

Shouldn't take hours, just go to line 8 and delete:
"url(YO_finishing_at_Hobbs_SSA_Coyne_2011_crop4_Ca ptioned.jpg"