need a little help

Old April 12th 06, 01:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Default need a little help

I'm working on my graduate research project about a new generation of
small jets that could provide direct service to any location. I have to
do a short survey to gather data for it.

It's only 20 quick questions, all click-on-the-button type answers.
Should only take a couple of minutes to do.

Copy and paste:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=305592000179

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff
____________

Old April 12th 06, 01:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote:

It's only 20 quick questions, all click-on-the-button type answers.
Should only take a couple of minutes to do.

Done...

--
Peter
Old April 12th 06, 05:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm working on my graduate research project about a new generation of
small jets that could provide direct service to any location. I have to
do a short survey to gather data for it.

It's only 20 quick questions, all click-on-the-button type answers.
Should only take a couple of minutes to do.

Copy and paste:

http://www.surveymonkey.com/s.asp?u=305592000179

Any help is greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jeff

Very interesting project Jeff.

Good Luck with it.

Survey Taken.

Jay Beckman
PP-ASEL
Chandler, AZ

Old April 12th 06, 07:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote in message
ups.com...
I'm working on my graduate research project about a new generation of
small jets that could provide direct service to any location. I have to
do a short survey to gather data for it.

It's only 20 quick questions, all click-on-the-button type answers.
Should only take a couple of minutes to do.

Done! I had concerns about whether the data would be skewed since you're
asking a bunch of pilots and not the general airline or GA passenger, but
you included questions related to that at the end of the exam. Looks good.

Best of luck!

-gatt
PP-ASEL-IA

Old April 12th 06, 07:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

Done.

I thought some of the questions could be improved though; the answers
may not be the answers to the question you thought you were asking.

Jose
--
The price of freedom is... well... freedom.
Old April 12th 06, 09:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

wrote)
[snip]

#11 and #12 are missing the word "seat" behind 4-10.
Step it up a notch, son. :-)

Hope you get an A+ ...or a group hug.
(It's been a while since I've been in school)

Speaking of stepping up a notch: Extra credit!
http://www.avtechgroup.com/index.asp

Extra Credit Answers:
23) A ....Yes!
24) A ....Yes!