Hot shot pilots are scum!

Old May 19th 08, 07:04 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Daedalus

Default LV's death threat [ A stabbing and a shooting [ Hot shot pilots are scum!

On Mon, 05 May 2008 09:33:20 -0400, Daedalus
wrote:

On Fri, 02 May 2008 19:06:06 -0500, Lady Veteran
wrote:

On Fri, 02 May 2008 02:25:20 -0700, Gunner
wrote:

I suggest you stick a bayonet in the no-load ****forbrains who
crossposted this, mid stream, into misc.survivalism

I will if I find it.

Wow. Two death threats in one day. I think maybe you should reconsider
just how seriously you are taking insults from total strangers.

Jade

Bobbi stop denying your most recent violent threats against people.
You stated clearly above that you would stick a bayonet in the troll
that posted using the name "labia veteran" if you found that person.

I will if I find it.

This is not an ambiguous statement. You cannot accuse me or anyone
else of twisting the truth.

I'm sure being called out for this ****es you off to no end, but I am
not responsible for what you write on usenet.

Just like with your racist statement about black men being worth more
than white men, you have only yourself to blame for your words.

Jade

Old May 19th 08, 07:21 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Daedalus wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

Bobbi a good one?

Bertie
Old May 19th 08, 07:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Mon, 19 May 2008 14:04:05 -0400, Daedalus

Newsgroups: soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.a viation.piloting

Old May 20th 08, 02:32 AM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Lady Veteran

wrote:

I suggest you stick a bayonet in the no-load ****forbrains who
crossposted this, mid stream, into misc.survivalism

I will if I find it.

Wow. Two death threats in one day. I think maybe you should reconsider
just how seriously you are taking insults from total strangers.

Jade

Bobbi stop denying your most recent violent threats against people.
You stated clearly above that you would stick a bayonet in the troll
that posted using the name "labia veteran" if you found that person.

I don't. Are you saying that this troll is a person? I say it is not a
person. People don't behave that way. "Labia veteran" is a sock
puppet. virtual murder is not murder. You are such a drama queen,
liar.

I cannot get into trouble for stabbing an inanimate object.

I will if I find it.

This is not an ambiguous statement. You cannot accuse me or anyone
else of twisting the truth.

Yes I can. Killing a sock puppet is not a murderous act. Prove that it
is. Produce the troll that ran that sock puppet and have it say how I
harmed it.

I'm sure being called out for this ****es you off to no end, but I am
not responsible for what you write on usenet.

I am sure not responsible for your atrocious behavior, liar.

Just like with your racist statement about black men being worth more
than white men, you have only yourself to blame for your words.

I know what I said and you are still a liar. You know exactly what I
said and what I intended and you helped to blow it out of proportion.
That is another step in the death of your bank account, bitch.

Jade

You have work to do skanky-do try to reverse some the damage you have
done to me.

LV-posted from SSFA

"I rode a tank and held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged and the bodies stank."

---Sympathy for the Devil-The Rolling Stones
Old May 20th 08, 02:52 AM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Lady Veteran

On 19 May 2008 21:48:06 GMT, wtnepo wrote:

On 19 May 2008, Daedalus posted some
:

wrote:

[...]

I'd just like to clarify that she was talking about black half-men when
she said that. Perhaps she can elaborate more on which half she was
referring to in her reply.

If Jade knows her smarts, she will not answer that questions without
putting it back into the context from which it is lifted.

Old May 20th 08, 02:19 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Daedalus

wrote:

I suggest you stick a bayonet in the no-load ****forbrains who
crossposted this, mid stream, into misc.survivalism

I will if I find it.

Wow. Two death threats in one day. I think maybe you should reconsider
just how seriously you are taking insults from total strangers.

Jade

Bobbi stop denying your most recent violent threats against people.
You stated clearly above that you would stick a bayonet in the troll
that posted using the name "labia veteran" if you found that person.

I don't. Are you saying that this troll is a person? I say it is not a
person. People don't behave that way. "Labia veteran" is a sock
puppet. virtual murder is not murder. You are such a drama queen,
liar.

Nice attempt at backpedalling, bitch. A real person was behind the
posting, you know that very well, and you threatened to stab them.

Because you have some theory of dehumanization about trolls, doesn't
excuse you. This post is saved.

I cannot get into trouble for stabbing an inanimate object.

Spin spin spin coward. You dont' even have the guts to stand by your
own statements.

I will if I find it.

This is not an ambiguous statement. You cannot accuse me or anyone
else of twisting the truth.

Yes I can. Killing a sock puppet is not a murderous act.

Says the coward who needs an excuse now. "Oh I really didn't mean stab
a real person, your honor!"

Prove that it
is. Produce the troll that ran that sock puppet and have it say how I
harmed it.

A threat is a crime commited before the violence occurs, you dumb
****ing knuckle dragger.

I'm sure being called out for this ****es you off to no end, but I am
not responsible for what you write on usenet.

I am sure not responsible for your atrocious behavior, liar.

Just like with your racist statement about black men being worth more
than white men, you have only yourself to blame for your words.

I know what I said and you are still a liar. You know exactly what I
said and what I intended and you helped to blow it out of proportion.

NO I didn't Bobbi. Maybe your problem is that you don't communicate
well. Maybe you don't understand how people perceive your words. When
an angry person says she'd stab someone if she found them, others tend
to believe her. You've made threats about stabbing trolls if you ever
met them in real life before. I'll be gathering those posts soon.

That is another step in the death of your bank account, bitch.

Bobbi. Do yourself a favor. Put me back in your killfile and shut the
**** up. It is the only intelligent thing you could possibly do here.

Jade

You have work to do skanky-do try to reverse some the damage you have
done to me.

I've done nothing to you but insult you on usenet. If you intend to
sue me for that you will have to prove how my insults have harmed your
livelihood. I hope you are prepared to do that.

Jade

Old May 20th 08, 02:38 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Daedalus wrote in
:

wrote:

[...]

Seeing as how she's almost certainly a professional bitch, I can't see
how you might have done anything but enhance her career.

Bertie
Old May 21st 08, 01:10 AM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Archie Leach[_2_]

Lady Veteran wrote:

I know what I said and you are still a liar. You know exactly what I
said and what I intended and you helped to blow it out of proportion.
That is another step in the death of your bank account, bitch.

All hale Shady Veteran's K00K$OOT, for it hace much GRATNESS
!!!!!!1!!!!!!!!!!1!!

Old May 21st 08, 03:29 AM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Lady Veteran

wrote:

I don't. Are you saying that this troll is a person? I say it is not a
person. People don't behave that way. "Labia veteran" is a sock
puppet. virtual murder is not murder. You are such a drama queen,
liar.

Nice attempt at backpedalling, bitch. A real person was behind the
posting, you know that very well, and you threatened to stab them.

Trolls are not people then can be killed at will. Prove to me that
they are skanky.

Because you have some theory of dehumanization about trolls, doesn't
excuse you. This post is saved.

Save away. You want to crucify yourself, save them all. Show me the
name of the PERSON who posted as "labia veteran." and I will show you
someone in a LOT of trouble.

I cannot get into trouble for stabbing an inanimate object.

Spin spin spin coward. You dont' even have the guts to stand by your
own statements.

Show yourself you coward. I am here standing, sword in hand and you
are hiding under the bed in the asylum.

Come out of the dark, skanky. You have to show yourself before you can
accuse me of ANYTHING.

Yes I can. Killing a sock puppet is not a murderous act.

Says the coward who needs an excuse now. "Oh I really didn't mean stab
a real person, your honor!"

They are you are not a real person. You are not sentient. I may as
well be talking to a puppet.

Prove that it
is. Produce the troll that ran that sock puppet and have it say how I
harmed it.

A threat is a crime commited before the violence occurs, you dumb
****ing knuckle dragger.

Show me the troll that I am supposed to have harmed, skanky.

I am sure not responsible for your atrocious behavior, liar.

I know what I said and you are still a liar. You know exactly what I
said and what I intended and you helped to blow it out of proportion.

NO I didn't Bobbi. Maybe your problem is that you don't communicate
well. Maybe you don't understand how people perceive your words. When
an angry person says she'd stab someone if she found them, others tend
to believe her. You've made threats about stabbing trolls if you ever
met them in real life before. I'll be gathering those posts soon.

You do that. Show me EACH troll and how I have harmed them. That means
show me a real person.

You aren't even real. What the **** makes you thinks anyone will take
you seriously.

Want to come out of the closet, skanky?

That is another step in the death of your bank account, bitch.

Bobbi. Do yourself a favor. Put me back in your killfile and shut the
**** up. It is the only intelligent thing you could possibly do here.

Show me the troll, Miss gossipmonger liar.

You have work to do skanky-do try to reverse some the damage you have
done to me.

I've done nothing to you but insult you on usenet. If you intend to
sue me for that you will have to prove how my insults have harmed your
livelihood. I hope you are prepared to do that.

Show me the trolls I have harmed, and bring me up on charges without
telling me who you are, skanky.

I will see you in hell, skanky.

Jade

LV-posting from SSFA

Old May 21st 08, 04:37 PM posted to soc.support.fat-acceptance,misc.survivalism,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Daedalus

wrote:

[...]

Well that was a whole lot of crazy. Got your sword out and everything
huh?

lol

Jade

RAF Spitfire pilots scramble - publicity shot 20 Apr '40 Dave Kearton Aviation Photos 2 November 9th 06 12:11 AM
NEW Soaring shirts for Pilots and SCUM Soaring Goods Soaring 1 December 23rd 05 06:58 PM
SCUM [email protected] Soaring 0 August 4th 05 01:41 AM
SCUM T-Shirts Papa3 Soaring 0 August 4th 05 12:46 AM