A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Home Built
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Bobcat /Supercat



 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old November 25th 13, 08:18 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
sharleneearle@gmail.com
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Bobcat /Supercat

On Monday, April 3, 2000 9:00:00 AM UTC+2, Tom Cummings wrote:
There is a forum/list developed recently for the Bobcat and Supercat
airplane. It is created for those interested in the little plane and who
like to build from plans.
View http://www.delphi.com/supercat1/start/ if interested in seeing how the
list works.


Good Day - does anyone have plans for Bobcat. I have a customer wishing to build and he needs plans. If anyone can help please email me on
thank you very much Sharlene Earle
Ads
  #2  
Old August 13th 14, 04:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
gwwindler@gmail.com
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Bobcat /Supercat

I have two sets of serial numbered plans. One is unopened the other was opened to verify the plans then resealed in the mailing tube.

Please email me if interested.

  #3  
Old November 18th 15, 10:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
controller1957@gmail.com
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Bobcat /Supercat

I just purchased a supercat kit that has many of the basic elements built, but not covered. The plans are old and fragile and I am looking for a set of plans in good shape, new being preferred. Someone else selling a partially built kit said that there was still a source for plans, but I haven't found any verification of this.
I'd be grateful for any assistance in locating plans

Paul Hardy
  #4  
Old June 8th 16, 01:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ashleywhay12@gmail.com
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Bobcat /Supercat

On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 5:16:23 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I just purchased a supercat kit that has many of the basic elements built, but not covered. The plans are old and fragile and I am looking for a set of plans in good shape, new being preferred. Someone else selling a partially built kit said that there was still a source for plans, but I haven't found any verification of this.
I'd be grateful for any assistance in locating plans

Paul Hardy


anyone still active on here or looking for plans for the supercat?? i might have a place to get them
  #5  
Old June 8th 16, 02:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
6622729@gmail.com
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 2
Default Bobcat /Supercat

On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 8:12:11 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 5:16:23 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I just purchased a supercat kit that has many of the basic elements built, but not covered. The plans are old and fragile and I am looking for a set of plans in good shape, new being preferred. Someone else selling a partially built kit said that there was still a source for plans, but I haven't found any verification of this.
I'd be grateful for any assistance in locating plans

Paul Hardy


anyone still active on here or looking for plans for the supercat?? i might have a place to get them


That is a long dead design. Bowdler bought the rights in 1994 and dissolved in 1997. This thread goes back to 2000.
  #6  
Old April 26th 17, 02:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
sc94cat@aol.com
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Bobcat /Supercat

On Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 9:03:04 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 8:12:11 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 5:16:23 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I just purchased a supercat kit that has many of the basic elements built, but not covered. The plans are old and fragile and I am looking for a set of plans in good shape, new being preferred. Someone else selling a partially built kit said that there was still a source for plans, but I haven't found any verification of this.
I'd be grateful for any assistance in locating plans

Paul Hardy


anyone still active on here or looking for plans for the supercat?? i might have a place to get them


That is a long dead design. Bowdler bought the rights in 1994 and dissolved in 1997. This thread goes back to 2000.


It is not a dead design and plans are still available. I aquired the rights from Bruce Bowdler when he went out of business and have updated the plans to correct some of the mistakes. My plane now has 1100 hours on it and the Rotax 503 and I still fly it today.
  #7  
Old May 7th 17, 06:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
johanns436@gmail.com
external usenet poster
 
Posts: 1
Default Bobcat /Supercat

On Wednesday, 26 April 2017 03:39:54 UTC+2, wrote:
On Wednesday, June 8, 2016 at 9:03:04 AM UTC-4, wrote:
On Tuesday, June 7, 2016 at 8:12:11 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Wednesday, November 18, 2015 at 5:16:23 PM UTC-5, wrote:
I just purchased a supercat kit that has many of the basic elements built, but not covered. The plans are old and fragile and I am looking for a set of plans in good shape, new being preferred. Someone else selling a partially built kit said that there was still a source for plans, but I haven't found any verification of this.
I'd be grateful for any assistance in locating plans

Paul Hardy

anyone still active on here or looking for plans for the supercat?? i might have a place to get them


That is a long dead design. Bowdler bought the rights in 1994 and dissolved in 1997. This thread goes back to 2000.


It is not a dead design and plans are still available. I aquired the rights from Bruce Bowdler when he went out of business and have updated the plans to correct some of the mistakes. My plane now has 1100 hours on it and the Rotax 503 and I still fly it today.


 




Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bobcat/Supercat plans, info? Chris Wells Home Built 9 January 13th 14 12:24 AM
CAF Mesa Batch 3 [10/15] - UC-78 Bobcat DSC_3897.jpg (1/1) Indrek Aviation Photos 2 January 8th 11 06:48 PM
CAF Mesa Batch 3 [09/15] - UC-78 Bobcat DSC_3893.jpg (1/1) Indrek Aviation Photos 0 January 8th 11 12:37 AM
Bobcat ultralight scooter01922 Home Built 2 July 5th 10 07:23 PM
Military Cockpits Cessna UC-78 Bobcat.jpg (1/1) J.F. Aviation Photos 0 October 7th 07 01:07 AM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 10:10 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.6.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2017 AviationBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.