On Anonymity, Moderated Fora, and Usenet

Old June 9th 08, 11:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

Default On Anonymity, Moderated Fora, and Usenet

on 6/9/2008 3:14 PM Maxwell said the following:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Yes, by all means let's take a look at some of the advantages of an
unmoderated Usenet forum..........like this gem for example, posted
yesterday by some idiot posting here on this Usenet forum using a false
name.

"Dudley Henriques blithered dramatically whilst picking the gonad hairs
from his teeth once fluffy on the testicles of his retaded son "

Of course this Usenet moron has no idea that we just buried our son after
losing him to cancer.

Truly sorry to hear of your loss Dudley.

Kind of ironic that you and the person that said that, both sock puppet for
the same wannabe troll.

From my perspective, you must share some of the responsibility for the
sleezeball joining our group.

Truly sad.

If there were any doubt in anyone's mind whether you're a dickhead, you
just put it to rest once and for all.
Old June 10th 08, 12:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Jim Logajan wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote:
Of course this Usenet moron has no idea that we just buried our son
after losing him to cancer.

I am very saddened to hear of your loss. I do not know you except by your
postings, and by them you have always struck me as a helpful,
intelligent, and decent person. The apple never falls far from the tree,
the old proverb allegedly goes, so I have no doubts that he lived up to
the same standards as his old man.

Thank you Jim;

Dave was a wonderful man, and losing him was the saddest thing we've ever
had to endure. We are left with wonderful memories of him and the time all
of us had together. He was an inspiration to us all, and even in the time
his Melanoma tore at his body and drove him closer to death, he spent his
days trying to help US deal with what was happening.
Your thoughts were greatly appreciated and I will be sharing them with my
wife tonight. I'm sure she as well would echo what I have said here to
you.

--
Dudley Henriques

How old was he Dudley, and when did he pass.

Old June 10th 08, 12:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...
on 6/9/2008 3:14 PM Maxwell said the following:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Yes, by all means let's take a look at some of the advantages of an
unmoderated Usenet forum..........like this gem for example, posted
yesterday by some idiot posting here on this Usenet forum using a false
name.

"Dudley Henriques blithered dramatically whilst picking the gonad hairs
from his teeth once fluffy on the testicles of his retaded son "

Of course this Usenet moron has no idea that we just buried our son
after losing him to cancer.

Truly sorry to hear of your loss Dudley.

Kind of ironic that you and the person that said that, both sock puppet
for the same wannabe troll.

From my perspective, you must share some of the responsibility for the
sleezeball joining our group.

Truly sad.

If there were any doubt in anyone's mind whether you're a dickhead, you
just put it to rest once and for all.

And by virtue of the fact you are also a proud suckpuppet (or suck ass) for
Bertie. You must also share a good bit of the responsibility yourself.

In fact, I'd like to take the time to thank Bertie and all his sock puppets,
for the not only the cross posting, forging and lying that you all as a
group have sponsored to this forum, but also some of the world class filth
you have brought to the group as well.

Old June 10th 08, 12:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message

Thank you Max for the continuing opportunity of accomplishing two things
at one time, first demonstrating why these alternatives might be seriously
considered by some, and secondly, affording me the opportunity of
reposting the links just in case some have missed seeing them.
--

Well you certainly don't need my reminder. You have only been gone three
days, but have already spammed us more than a dozen times.

Perhaps you should be asking donations for the Red Cross as well.

Old June 10th 08, 12:38 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dudley Henriques[_2_]

Jim Logajan wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote:
[...]

I'm really at a total loss as to how to answer this question from you.
If I thought you actually cared about our loss and wanted to know I
would gladly discuss my son with you. I'm sorry but the trust just isn't
there between us for me to take the chance.

--
Dudley Henriques
Old June 10th 08, 01:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 6/9/2008 6:13 PM Maxwell said the following:
"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...
on 6/9/2008 3:14 PM Maxwell said the following:
"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
Yes, by all means let's take a look at some of the advantages of an
unmoderated Usenet forum..........like this gem for example, posted
yesterday by some idiot posting here on this Usenet forum using a false
name.

"Dudley Henriques blithered dramatically whilst picking the gonad hairs
from his teeth once fluffy on the testicles of his retaded son "

Of course this Usenet moron has no idea that we just buried our son
after losing him to cancer.

Truly sorry to hear of your loss Dudley.

Kind of ironic that you and the person that said that, both sock puppet
for the same wannabe troll.

From my perspective, you must share some of the responsibility for the
sleezeball joining our group.

Truly sad.

If there were any doubt in anyone's mind whether you're a dickhead, you
just put it to rest once and for all.

And by virtue of the fact you are also a proud suckpuppet (or suck ass) for
Bertie. You must also share a good bit of the responsibility yourself.

You really need to check in with reality once in a while. You might find
you actually like it. At least outside of Oklahoma...

In fact, I'd like to take the time to thank Bertie and all his sock puppets,
for the not only the cross posting, forging and lying that you all as a
group have sponsored to this forum, but also some of the world class filth
you have brought to the group as well.

You, as a prime example...

You've crossposted far more than I have, by simple virtue of the massive
volume of crap you've posted. And I challenge you to find an example of
me forging or lying. No, Maxie, you are the best example of everything
you rant about.

And it's a newsgroup, you idiot.
Old June 10th 08, 01:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Dohm

Jim Logajan wrote:
Dudley Henriques wrote:
[...]

I am sorry to read of this as well.

There is far too much cancer in the world today, and
it has affected too many people who I know or know of.

Peter

Old June 10th 08, 01:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
ouse.com...
on 6/9/2008 6:13 PM Maxwell said the following:

In fact, I'd like to take the time to thank Bertie and all his sock
puppets, for the not only the cross posting, forging and lying that you
all as a group have sponsored to this forum, but also some of the world
class filth you have brought to the group as well.

You, as a prime example...

You've crossposted far more than I have, by simple virtue of the massive
volume of crap you've posted. And I challenge you to find an example of me
forging or lying. No, Maxie, you are the best example of everything you
rant about.

And it's a newsgroup, you idiot.

If you don't want to be associated with Bertie, quit swinging from his coat
tales, lamer.

You hitched your name to his cause all by yourself.

Old June 10th 08, 04:32 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Rich Ahrens[_2_]

on 6/9/2008 7:48 PM Maxwell said the following:
[...]

Only in your worm-ridden brain.

I'm through arguing with an idiot. You just keep on digging your hole,
Maxie. Everyone can see you for what you are.
Old June 10th 08, 05:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Andrew Sarangan

On Jun 9, 3:11 pm, Dudley Henriques wrote:

Yes, by all means let's take a look at some of the advantages of an
unmoderated Usenet forum..........like this gem for example, posted
yesterday by some idiot posting here on this Usenet forum using a false
name.

"Dudley Henriques blithered dramatically whilst picking the gonad hairs
from his teeth once fluffy on the testicles of his retaded son "

Of course this Usenet moron has no idea that we just buried our son
after losing him to cancer.

--
Dudley Henriques

Very saddened to hear the news, and I can't even imagine your pain.
Burying ones own child must be one of the most painful events in any
persons life. Please accept my condolences.