Map-coordinats

Old March 16th 04, 04:21 PM
Benny

Default Map-coordinats

Hi guys & girls

Does anybody know what map system microsoft uses for fs9,
when I put my
plane on any given position in FS that position is not
the same on my other
map ( 1:25000 ) the position is of by some 200-300 m.
This means that when I try to make new scenery it will be
displayed in the
wrong place.

Cheers
Benny
EKYT

Old March 16th 04, 11:13 PM
Matt

Are you making scenery with aerial photos? Maybe your photos are not
georeferenced.

Matt

. ..

Old March 17th 04, 12:43 PM
Benny

Hi

No I´m using a militarymap with coordinats in Degree, Minutes and Seconds,
but no matter what system WGS84 or ED50 i use, it looks like my country has
driftet 200 - 450 meters south.

Chers
Benny

"Matt" skrev i en meddelelse
Are you making scenery with aerial photos? Maybe your photos are not
georeferenced.

Matt

. ..

Old March 17th 04, 10:14 PM
Matt

Hmm....not sure what would cause that. I don't remember ever hearing
exactly what coordinate system is used in FS. I think all the SDKs probably
automatically correct to the right coordinate system. Sorry, can't be much
help.

Matt

"Matt" skrev i en meddelelse
Are you making scenery with aerial photos? Maybe your photos are not
georeferenced.

Matt

. ..