tracking lights

Old February 28th 06, 09:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Default tracking lights

Good morning,
I am looking for tracking lights to put at the tip of the blades to see
tracking during flight. Have you heard of E-Z Track tracking lights?
according to website made on C-GOEZ They seem to be small, cheap, use only
two cells and have a feature where the centrifugal force from the blade
motion can be used to turn the LEDs on/off.
Claude Lescure Safari builder pilot and dealer for France.

Old March 1st 06, 11:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

"claude lescure" wrote in message
Good morning,
I am looking for tracking lights to put at the tip of the blades to see
tracking during flight. Have you heard of (spam removed) tracking lights?

You wouldn't by any small chance actually SELL them, would you?

according to website

Shouldn't that read "According to MY website"?

made on C-GOEZ They seem to be small, cheap, use only
two cells and have a feature where the centrifugal force from the blade
motion can be used to turn the LEDs on/off.

You seem to know quite a lot about them for someone who's asking where they
can find such a thing.

Claude Lescure Safari builder pilot and dealer for France.

Dealer in what, tracking lights?

If you REALLY want to sell them, why not simply start a new thread with an
"OT" or "For Sale" prefix instead of tagging onto a runing thread?

--
Beav
OMF#19

mail is beavis dot original at ntlworld dot com (with the obvious changes)

Old March 2nd 06, 12:02 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Beav ... you're a might quick on the trigger and perhaps you should read the
actual post first. I can assure you that C-GOEZ is my registration in
Canada and that the website Claude is referring to is also mine. French
registrations start with "F-" and you can also figure out the origins for
"free.fr" ... enough said.

This was a serious question from someone who was trying to find the
source for a product that he was interested in purchasing for his own use.
They are actually distributed by a Rotorway owner out of Silicon Valley and
I've given Claude the contact information that he requested.

Old March 2nd 06, 08:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Beav,
I can swear I am not dealer or seller in tracking light. I was just asking
informations to actualy find these tracking lights that Bill kindly gave
me. Thank you bill .
I am dealer for Safari in France and very happy owner of a Safari
helicopter which I think is the best helicopter in kit on the market. I
have now 165 hours on this bird with a much more reliable engine then other
kit helos.
Claude Lescure
vCqNf.9590$vC4.8589@clgrps12...

Old March 3rd 06, 11:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

"claude lescure" wrote in message
Beav,
I can swear I am not dealer or seller in tracking light.

In that case Claude, I apologise unreservedly. But if I discover you're
telling fibs, I may have to come round there and smack your hands and
legs:-))

Old March 3rd 06, 11:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

"Bill McMullen" wrote in message
Beav ... you're a might quick on the trigger

Apparently so Bill and I've apologised to Claude. Trouble is, I've just come
from another NG and it's spam-city and my antenna was raised. Too high it
would seem.

Anyway, I hope no harm was done and Claude accepts my apologies.

Old March 4th 06, 09:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Claude Lescure Safari builder pilot and dealer for France.

I just looked at the Safari. What a great aircraft it seems to be. How
is the comparison to the rotorway products?

--

boB
Wing 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)
Old March 4th 06, 05:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

boB: The best way to answer that question is to come to the Hilltop fly-in
in Cleveland Ok in October. There will be Rotorways and at least one Safari
as well as Helicycles, R-22s etc. There are even more examples at Homer
Bell's event in Hillsboro Ohio in July. There are big differences in the
engine and drive systems of the Rotorways and the Safari.

--
Stuart Fields
Experimental Helo magazine

www.vkss.com
www.experimentalhelo.com

Old March 5th 06, 06:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.rotorcraft

Stuart & Kathryn Fields wrote:
boB: The best way to answer that question is to come to the Hilltop fly-in
in Cleveland Ok in October. There will be Rotorways and at least one Safari
as well as Helicycles, R-22s etc. There are even more examples at Homer
Bell's event in Hillsboro Ohio in July. There are big differences in the
engine and drive systems of the Rotorways and the Safari.

Thanks Stuart (or Kathryn)

I'm not mobile right now and I just started looking at what's flying.
I'm more inclined to buy a 2 seat Gyrocopter just for the cost, the ease
of maintenance and although it can't hover it can sure fly slow.
Hopefully the day will come when I can get back in the air but right now
I can't even drive with the pain meds I take.

I'll keep looking at the web pages. It would be great if I could attend
a fly-in close by Central Texas. Take care and thanks for responding.

--

boB
Wing 70

U.S. Army Aviation (retired)