Russian Military Technology

Old January 4th 04, 09:49 AM
Alejandro Magno

Default Russian Military Technology

Napoleon and Hitler tought they could defeat Mother Russia. They said
Mother Russia was a total mess.

Mother Russia is 1,500 years old and she has never been defeated.
America is like 230 years old, America has a lot of learning to do.

America has never been invaded in the same scale Mother Russia has.
Enemies are numerous on Mother Russia's borders. Poland, Prussia,
France, Germany, Turkey, China, Japan, Islamic States, Mongols,
Scandinavia, all of them have tryed to conquer Mother Russia. The
bodies of foreign soldiers (mercenaries) are now fertilizing Mother
Russia's farms.

Stalingrad, Bodorino, Kursk: the same movie played several times.

Mother Russia has managed to defeat her enemies for 1,500 years. You
think that these happy people can defeat Mother Russia:
http://www.white-history.com/usafuture.htm ?

Mother Russia has thousand and thousand of miles to retreat, before
launching her killing counter-attack to destroy the invader. Mother
Russia always avenge her fallen warriors. Mother Russia never forgets,
she never forgives.

You should be grateful to Mother Russia, it was Mother Russia who
defeated the Nazis, otherwise there would be a swastika flying on the
top of the White House in Washington, DC, and on the Tower of London.

Europeans must be grateful that Mother Russia defeated Napoleon. If
Napoleoan had succesed, French would have been the spoken language in
whole Europe. After Napoleano victory, the entire European population
would have become a bunch of weasels.

Could you please tell me why there is an African team in the UEFA EURO
2004 in Portugal (soccer),
http://www.euro2004.com/Competitions...=43/index.html
(scroll down, to your right you will see a picture, click it to
enlarge it) ?.

Napoleon and Hitler thought they were able to defeat Mother Russia.
History proved them wrong.

If you are a White American, you must be grateful to Mother Russia.
She has been the protector of Europe against Mongol, Chinese and
Islamic Invaders. All the White Race must be grateful to Holy Imperial
Mother Russia.

Catherine the Great was a great woman. I wish we could have more like
her. She ordered Alexander Suvurov to clean Europe of Turkish
invaders. Alexander Suvorov received the order to exterminate all the
Turks in European soil.

I wonder if America could have resited all the invasions Russia has.

Enjoy: ****** http://www.skazka.no/anthems/ ******

God Save the new Tsar Vladimir Putin !!!!
God Bless Holy Imperial Mother Russia !!!!
God Bless all Christian Nations of the World !!!
Old January 4th 04, 02:14 PM
BUFDRVR

Incidentally, in Yugoslavia all of that Western equipment resulted in,
what, 8 or 9 tanks being destroyed?

Wrong. I've *personally* seen pictures of a dozen destroyed tanks and armored
vehicles. The "8 or 9 tank" myth came from the Yugoslavs after the conflict
ended who were embarrased to admit they got waxed and could only manage to
shoot down 2 aircraft and cause zero casulties.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old January 4th 04, 02:17 PM
BUFDRVR

Yugoslavia was a Bill Clinton failure.

Boy, I hate the man, but how can you say Yugoslavia (Operation ALLIED FORCE)
was a failure? NATO said stop military action in Kosovo, Yugoslavia refused, we
bombed them for 72-days, they agreed not only to stop military action in
Kosovo, but to remove their armed forces entirely. Where's the failure part?

Iran was a George Bush failure.

Hmm, if you refering to Operation Eagle Claw, that was Jimmy Carter. If you
meant Iraq, once again, you're going to have to explain to me how we failed. We
set out to remove Saddam Hussain from power, that was done.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old January 4th 04, 02:27 PM
BUFDRVR

For
example, do you really think the president is going to authorize the
Navy to do anything that might create an international incident, such
as shoot down Russian planes trying to overfly a carrier battle group.

Additionally, while flying over a naval military formation may be provacative,
it is not illegal. The airspace above a CBG is international airspace and the
only restrictions on overflight is the ICAO requirement to maintain at least
500' altitude seperation from the surface vessels. So....the US had no legal
right to engage, or even interfere with the Russian aircraft as long as they
didn't drop any objects, open their bomb doors, fly across the bow or attempt
to jam any of the battle groups surviellence radars (legal acts of war as
defined by Geneva) and they maintained 500' above the tallest ship. Actually,
even if they flew lower than 500', this is not a reason to interfere with this
flight, all this would allow the US to do is file a complaint with the ICAO.

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old January 4th 04, 02:53 PM
BUFDRVR

You should be grateful to Mother Russia, it was Mother Russia who
defeated the Nazis, otherwise there would be a swastika flying on the
top of the White House in Washington, DC, and on the Tower of London.

I beg all the readers of this to *not* re-open that debate!! There is no
conclusive evidence either way and all we get are the resident kooks like our
friend here throwing around insults....

If you are a White American, you must be grateful to Mother Russia.
She has been the protector of Europe against Mongol, Chinese and
Islamic Invaders.

Great, so not only are you a Russian/Soviet fanatic, but a racist to
boot.........

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old January 4th 04, 05:36 PM
tadaa

Incidentally, in Yugoslavia all of that Western equipment resulted in,
what, 8 or 9 tanks being destroyed?

Wrong. I've *personally* seen pictures of a dozen destroyed tanks and

armored
vehicles. The "8 or 9 tank" myth came from the Yugoslavs after the

conflict
ended who were embarrased to admit they got waxed and could only manage to
shoot down 2 aircraft and cause zero casulties.

8, 9 or 12 it really isn't that large difference.
How many vehicles did USA lose in Iraq? Were US forces waxed in Iraq?

Old January 4th 04, 06:19 PM
BUFDRVR

8, 9 or 12 it really isn't that large difference.

No it's not, but I'm talking about pictures I've seen personally, not a
collection of pictures of every hulk in Kosovo. The pictures I saw were taken
by an Air Force Tactical Air Controller assigned to the first US Army unit to
move into Kosovo. Over his 4 month deployment he had access to about 1/4 of
Kosovo and took pictures of 12 tanks and armored vehicles. If we assume the
rest of Kosovo was equally littered, that's 48 tanks. I'm not contending we hit
48 tanks, just pointing out that 1 US Air Force ETAC took pictures of more
destroyed vehicles than the Serbs admitted were destroyed. Could they be lying?

BUFDRVR

everyone on Bear Creek"
Old January 4th 04, 06:59 PM
nemo l'ancien

Stop Vodka now!!!
But I think it's too late for your brain.
Sorry, I was not knowing you were not having one

DA svidania