Russian Military Technology

Old January 4th 04, 07:08 PM
Pete

"BUFDRVR" wrote
I'm not contending we hit
48 tanks, just pointing out that 1 US Air Force ETAC took pictures of more
destroyed vehicles than the Serbs admitted were destroyed. Could they be

lying?

Of *course* someone is lying. It just depends on which side of the fence you
sit to determine *who*.

Pete

Old January 4th 04, 07:20 PM
Krztalizer

Enemies are numerous on Mother Russia's borders.

That's what happens when you invade your neighbors.

The
bodies of foreign soldiers (mercenaries) are now fertilizing Mother
Russia's farms.

....and serving in the Russian military, since Russia's sons no longer see fit
to do so.

You should be grateful to Mother Russia, it was Mother Russia who
defeated the Nazis, otherwise there would be a swastika flying on the
top of the White House in Washington, DC, and on the Tower of London.

errrrrr, yah. Mind telling me the mechanism for the Nazi invasion of the USA?
Think quickly and make up something exciting, because you are losing your
audience, boyo.

Gordon
Old January 4th 04, 10:38 PM
Alejandro Magno

Chad Irby wrote in message news:q%KJb.109474
Absolutely. Some of the funniest websites I've seen in a long time.

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3a30173716da.htm
http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3a3116454bba.htm

Since when Free Republic is a funny and conspiracy forum ?

Envy ?

Magno
Old January 4th 04, 10:59 PM
Alejandro Magno

"Schelkunchik" wrote
It sounds to me you either believe in Santa Claus or LSD.

I am not American.

Either way, Russian hardware has never performed up to expectations in real
battle.

Kursk ?

The best tanks of WW2 were Soviet and German. Even the French had
better tanks than America.

Russian tanks were wiped off the battlefield in Iraq (twice). Russian
aircraft were wiped out of the sky over Bekaa, Kosovo, Libya and Iraq.
Russian anti-aircraft defenses were pushed into the dustbin of history in
Syria, Viet Nam, Serbia and Iraq.

Really ?

In the attack over the independent and Christian nation of Serbia,
NATo only destroyed 13 tanks after 8 weeks of bombing. NATO planes
bombed hospitals, schools, bridges, houses and TV stations.

America bombed TV stations because America loves censorship. "Free
Speech" is a joke in America. Censorship in Spanish is "La Censura".
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&i...+la+democracia

Funny ?

Russian submarines sink by themselves.

Just like the USS Thresher and the USS Scorpion.

The best the Russians can do is hope for a chance hit on a helicopter with
an RPG.

Ask the Americans soldiers in Iraq.
http://www.iraqwar.ru funny ?

Magno III
Old January 4th 04, 11:13 PM
Chad Irby

In article ,
(Alejandro Magno) wrote:

Chad Irby wrote in message news:q%KJb.109474
Absolutely. Some of the funniest websites I've seen in a long time.

http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3a30173716da.htm
http://www.freerepublic.com/forum/a3a3116454bba.htm

Since when Free Republic is a funny and conspiracy forum ?

Since you consider the Russian capability to fly near or over our ships
during *peace time* a major accomplishment. It's like that guy who
posted a story about how some Russian planes actually managed to fly
sorta near Diego Garcia as a huge strategic move.

Envy ?

Pity, mixed with contempt.

cirby at cfl.rr.com

Slam on brakes accordingly.
Old January 5th 04, 12:39 AM
Jarg

You seem to overlook the massive material assistance to the Soviet Union
starting in 1941 which contributed greatly to stemming the German successes,
the assistance to Britain staring in 1939 which may well have saved them
from conquest, not to mention the actions in North Africa, Italy, in the
skies over Europe, etc which greatly reduced Germany's capacity to wage war.
It is possible Russia could have won alone, but highly unlikely. And while
is is debatable, it seems pretty apparent to me that the United States could
have defeated the Soviet Union at the conclusion of WW2 had it needed to,
albeit at a very high cost.

Jarg

"Alejandro Magno" wrote in message
om...
(BUFDRVR) wrote in message

You should be grateful to Mother Russia, it was Mother Russia who
defeated the Nazis, otherwise there would be a swastika flying on the
top of the White House in Washington, DC, and on the Tower of London.

I beg all the readers of this to *not* re-open that debate!! There is no
conclusive evidence either way and all we get are the resident kooks

like our
friend here throwing around insults....

There is no debate. Soviet Union won the war in Europe. Stalingrad the
largest battle in the history. Kurks the largest tank battle.

America entered the war in Europe in summer 1944 when Germany was in
constant retreat from the Eastern front since summer 1943. Hitler
started to execute Jews in 1942(after the Wannasse conference),
America did nothing for the Jews.

The only reason of D-Day was to stop uncle Joe Stalin from washing his
boots on the Portugal coast. "Clash of Titans" from Amazon.com

In other words, D-Day was the first confrontation of the Cold War.

Great, so not only are you a Russian/Soviet fanatic, but a racist to
BUFDRVR

I am proud of my relatives and ancestors, are you ?

Magno