Any fliers?

Old May 16th 04, 06:40 AM
Thomas J. Paladino Jr.

"Garamondextended" wrote in message
Any fliers on this NG? Any at all?

Me

Old May 16th 04, 07:27 AM
Steve Hix

"Garamondextended" wrote in message
Any fliers on this NG? Any at all?

Me, inactive.
Old May 16th 04, 10:07 AM
Paul J. Adam

In message ,
Garamondextended writes
Any fliers on this NG? Any at all?

Twelve and a half whole hours, before lack of time, flying weather,
money, and working aircraft forced me to a halt...

--
When you have to kill a man, it costs nothing to be polite.
W S Churchill

Old May 16th 04, 11:26 AM
Cub Driver

Me. (Just today, in fact)

Congratulations! Oh ... I suppose you mean you went flying today, not
that you got your ticke todayt. Well, congratulations anyhow. It's
raining here in New Hampshire, and I'm VFR. But I had a great tour of
The Big Lake on Wednesday.

all the best -- Dan Ford
email: (put Cubdriver in subject line)

The Warbird's Forum
www.warbirdforum.com
The Piper Cub Forum www.pipercubforum.com
Viva Bush! blog www.vivabush.org
Old May 16th 04, 12:01 PM
John Carrier

F-8, F-4, F-14 operationally. A-4 adversary. Some other cats 'n dogs in
tracom etc.

R / John (former fighter guy and now sim instructor)

Subject: Any fliers?
From: "John R Weiss"
Date: 5/15/04 7:36 PM Pacific Daylight Time

"Garamondextended" wrote...
Any fliers on this NG? Any at all?

Even a few MILITARY fliers!

------------
John Weiss
LCDR, USN (Ret)
ex A-4, A-6, EA-6B Pilot
current 747 Pilot

Are you the only one or are there more?

Old May 16th 04, 12:42 PM
George Z. Bush

Lest my name get lost in the shuffle, I'm one of those former military ones.

George Z.

"Krztalizer" wrote in message
There are about 40 current and former airmen that post here. I'm one of

those.
So are the other two Gordons.

so, what do you fly?

Gordon.

====(A+C====
USN SAR

An LZ is a place you want to land, not stay.

Old May 16th 04, 01:28 PM
C Knowles

KC-10 flight engineer, when I'm not a staff puke.

Old May 16th 04, 03:31 PM
Bob Liberty

Retired AF nav. About 8000 hours mostly in KC97, EC135 and AC130 telling
pilots where to go.

ole nav