Long Angel Flight tomorrow

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 5th 07, 01:28 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Dan Luke

Default Long Angel Flight tomorrow

Angel Flight was in a bit of a bind to fill this one, so I let them talk me
into it, even though it is 650 nm and will end up taking six hours or so,
ground time included.

I'm taking the second of three legs. Flying from Mobile to Vicksburg, MS,
picking up a single pax and dropping her off in Marianna, FL, then back to
BFM.

The forecast is for scattered t'storms over the route all day, so the Garmin
496 should earn its keep on the trip. A couple of cold ones will taste mighty
good after this one.

Any of you folks who have been thinking about volunteering, now's as good a
time as any to contact AF and get started. We need more pilots and I know you
will find it rewarding.

http://tinyurl.com/3dqtmv

--
Dan
C172RG at BFM

Angel Flight Wizard of Draws Piloting 7 November 14th 06 03:08 PM
Another XC Flight tomorrow CareBear Piloting 0 October 8th 06 12:15 AM
Angel Flight George Piloting 53 January 30th 06 01:24 AM
Angel Flight Steven Barnes Piloting 3 September 24th 04 02:58 PM
Flight restrictions around Reno tomorrow, Thursday, June 18 Dan Dunkel Soaring 0 June 17th 04 09:45 PM