Alright, All You Dashing, Swaggering Bush Pilots

Old August 14th 03, 01:44 AM
Jerry Springer

Barnyard BOb -- wrote:
"Latchless Larry Smith" wrote:

Dagnab. Can't some of you guys make pictures of these landing strips for
Airnav? I guess I'm gonna have to git out mah old Canon SLR and fire up
the puddlejumper.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Pay no mind to brain dead Latchless Larry.

As usual he knows not of what he speaks.
To see what Swope Farm [WV11] looks like....

http://216.239.37.104/search?q=cache...hl=en&ie=UTF-8

Be sure to read the commentary about 86 year old
'one-eye' Swope, his Baron and his chopper.

P.S.
My 235 Pawnee often used a 600 foot CURVED strip with
30 ft power lines on one end and fence at the other.
Normal landing was over the power lines.

BFD, Latchless Larry, BFD.

Barnyard BOb -- 20/20 hindsight

I wish the field I learned to fly from had been as nice as the one
Latchless is afraid of.

Jerry

Old August 14th 03, 03:02 AM
Larry Smith

"Canardboy,Jerry Springer" wrote in message
news:zXA_a.3819 I wish the field I learned to fly from had been as nice as
the one
Latchless is afraid of.

Jerry

Listen to yourself lie. Otherwise you wouldn't be so chickenshi* to tell
where it is and describe it.

Old August 14th 03, 04:01 AM
Jerry Springer

Larry Smith wrote:
"Canardboy,Jerry Springer" wrote in message
news:zXA_a.3819 I wish the field I learned to fly from had been as nice as
the one

Latchless is afraid of.

Jerry

Listen to yourself lie. Otherwise you wouldn't be so chickenshi* to tell
where it is and describe it.

You dumb prick, who said I was afraid to say where it was? It was on my
dads property in Oregon. No I am not going to tell you where my dad
lives as he still lives in the same house he did when I learned to fly
in the 60s. It was a 30ft wide 1000ft long strip with power lines
immediately on the east end and an irrigation ditch immediately on the
west end. I learned to fly in T-Craft and had a private instructor come
to our airstrip and teach. Later I flew a TriPacer in/out of there for
about 500 hours. If the strip was still there I would be happy to post
pictures of it. You are about the dumbest poster here.
BTW clueless one what does "Canardboy, Jerry Springer" mean? I fly an
RV-6. so don't know how you come up with "Canardboy" what a dumb ass.

Jerry

Old August 14th 03, 04:34 AM
Larry Smith

"pac plyer" prissed and strutted in message new Boy
you got that right, Bob. Latchless' strip is cake. I learned to
fly off a 500 ft tractor trail with 100 ft elevation difference

pac

Wooeeee, then. Another mouseketeer. That makes 3 mouseketeers ---
Boneyard, Spweenger, and Packie*

*Packiedermie?

Old August 14th 03, 06:19 AM
Barnyard BOb --

Loser Larry wrote:

"pac plyer" prissed and strutted in message new Boy
you got that right, Bob. Latchless' strip is cake. I learned to
fly off a 500 ft tractor trail with 100 ft elevation difference

pac

Wooeeee, then. Another mouseketeer. That makes 3 mouseketeers ---
Boneyard, Spweenger, and Packie*

You gotta be the dumbest dickhead on the planet, Latchless.

First, your post begged for challenges to your hokey mountain strip,
and when you got predictable responses, you attempted in every case,
to denigrate the respondents to the best of your feeble ability.
You failed miserably, as any pinhead with a double digit IQ,
could have predicted.

FWIW...
Your demeaning caricatures had me laughing....
at you, not with you. If would all be very funny,
if you weren't soooo clueless from the get go.

You are to be pitied like a flea bitten mutt
dumped on the side of the road and left to die.

Barnyard BOb --
Old August 14th 03, 06:49 AM
Jerry Springer

Barnyard BOb -- wrote:
Loser Larry wrote:

[...]

We don't want him to stop Bob, this is some funny stuff he is writing.
There is another strip close to where I live that is 500ft long I
don't know what the grade is but it is steep. I landed there one time in
a nose wheel airplane and it took almost full power to taxi to the end.
I have landed in Van's old home strip that was 600 ft long. this is
the strip he use to fly his RV-3 in/out of. It was pretty easy as both
ends were open with no obstructions.

Old Latchless still has not told me where he came up with "Canard" in
an earlier post. Seems like about the time I think he probably not so

Jerry

Old August 14th 03, 12:50 PM
Barnyard BOb --

FWIW...
Your demeaning caricatures had me laughing....
at you, not with you. If would all be very funny,
if you weren't soooo clueless from the get go.

You are to be pitied like a flea bitten mutt
dumped on the side of the road and left to die.

Barnyard BOb --

We don't want him to stop Bob, this is some funny stuff he is writing.

How true.

If Latchless has a flair for anything, it's for what's going on with
his fingertips and that vacuum between his pointed ears. Seems
all he has to do is type away and out it pours. Some of his more
inventive stuff could either get him committed, sued or killed.
Looks like a toss up from here. g

There is another strip close to where I live that is 500ft long I
don't know what the grade is but it is steep. I landed there one time in
a nose wheel airplane and it took almost full power to taxi to the end.
I have landed in Van's old home strip that was 600 ft long. this is
the strip he use to fly his RV-3 in/out of. It was pretty easy as both
ends were open with no obstructions.

Too bad Latchless views everything as "not worth remembering".
He might get a ride or two in a 200 mph RV-x, that could readily
demonstrate the design's ability to squeak in and out of strips built
for the 50 mph ultralight crowd... or a crazed one eyed Baron driver.

Old Latchless still has not told me where he came up with "Canard" in
an earlier post. Seems like about the time I think he probably not so
bad after all he writes something stupid. :-)

Jerry

Latchless was probably just in one of his more 'confused' states.
Gotta' remember... he seldom sees or admits his own mistakes.
Let's not forget his penchant to call others liars, too, when the
heats on him. Coming from the mouth of a failed lawyer, that
is hilarious while being painfully ironic at the same time.

Barnyard BOb --
Old August 14th 03, 12:59 PM
Larry Smith

"Canardboy Springer" wrote in message
ink.net...

Barnyard BO0b -- wrote:

On cue, 2 mouseketeers squeaked up. O, Packie* where are you? Packie
lands his Robbie on top of his Linkun and his Minnie-Max in the back yard
between the 69 GMC truck (up on blocks) and the ol' woman's Datsun (also up
on blocks). Six prop strikes so far and counting. But no teardowns yet,
so long as she's still running.

*Short for Packydermie, a handle attached to the geeky little kid for being
humongously fat and big-eared.

Old August 14th 03, 01:34 PM
Larry Smith

"Waldo and Dildo Springer" bumbled along as usual in
message news:0qF_a.3965
We don't want him to stop Bob, this is some funny stuff he is writing.
There is another strip close to where I live that is 500ft long I
don't know what the grade is but it is steep. I landed there one time in
a nose wheel airplane and it took almost full power to taxi to the end.
I have landed in Van's old home strip that was 600 ft long. this is
the strip he use to fly his RV-3 in/out of. It was pretty easy as both
ends were open with no obstructions.

Then you should be internationally recognized with a 10k gold-filled medal,
a plaskit trophy, and a lapel pin to commemorate these acts of incredible
bravery.

Not one of you dim mouseketeers has yet recognized that Swope is hazardous
and designated as such on the Cincinnati sectional because of the approach.
Sheesh. Casting pearls before swine.

BoOb, you worthless slobbering old fart, go land there in your crate (built
by somebody else cause booby be to dumb to build anything) and then come
back and tell us it was a piece of cake. Heheheh. I love it when dusty
old ag pilots writhe and shuffle to give the impression they're bush pilots
too.

Where is Packie? Time to hear of his great adventures of derring-doo
landing his Minnie-Max in the jungles of snake-infested Indoneezy and
jatoing through the galaxies in his rented robbie.

Old August 14th 03, 05:38 PM
pac plyer

Jerry Springer wrote

You dumb prick, who said I was afraid to say where it was? It was on my
dads property in Oregon. No I am not going to tell you where my dad
lives as he still lives in the same house he did when I learned to fly
in the 60s. It was a 30ft wide 1000ft long strip with power lines
immediately on the east end and an irrigation ditch immediately on the
west end. I learned to fly in T-Craft and had a private instructor come
to our airstrip and teach. Later I flew a TriPacer in/out of there for
about 500 hours. If the strip was still there I would be happy to post
pictures of it. You are about the dumbest poster here.
BTW clueless one what does "Canardboy, Jerry Springer" mean? I fly an
RV-6. so don't know how you come up with "Canardboy" what a dumb ass.

Jerry

Why would Jerry need to prove it?

There are x-offed strips like that all over the west. If I can ever
figure out how to do it I'll post pics of my Dad's strip when it was
extended to 2000' with 70 ft elevation difference. These feats are no
big deal for an empty turbo STOL 206. Takeoff down hill with flaps 25
and the yoke full back in your lap, fly with the stall horn screaming.
16 years old. Neighbors couldn't believe it. One day a doctor tried
it, (at 2000') we warned him not to, but you know how doctors and
lawyers are in their bonanzas. Right through the manzinita bushes.
Screwed up his flaps, wrecked the finish everywhere. But we dragged
him out, did some repairs, briefed him, and somehow he made it!

pacplyer