We oppose affirmative action because it has morphed into:

Old October 5th 07, 08:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
YougotitSam

Default We oppose affirmative action because it has morphed into:

Record airline delays and you ask yourself why????
Maybe it's..............

We oppose affirmative action because it has morphed into:

* Preferential treatment for select groups
* Quotas
* Reverse discrimination, and
* Activist government limiting individual freedom

There are many, many examples to illustrate each point
above. Let's just take a few.

Group Preferential Treatment

In their 1995 book, The Color Line: How Quotas and Privilege
Destroy Democracy, P. Roberts and L.M. Stratton told this
story about the Federal Aviation Administration. The FAA
used lots of code words in its "diversity handbook." Just
like in the editorials at the top of this page, "merit" is a
bad word. The handbook said:

"The merit promotion process is but one means of
filling vacancies, which need not be utilized if it will not
promote your diversity goals."

As a result, one FAA job announcement said:

"Applicants who meet the qualification requirements cannot
be considered for this position. Only those applicants who
do not meet the Office of Personnel Management
requirements...will be eligible to compete."

In the Brave New twisted World of the Federal Aviation
Administration, merit and qualifications take a back seat.
(We always look for an airline -- regulated by the FAA --
that hires pilots who do not meet job requirements and lack
merit. Don't you?)
Old October 5th 07, 08:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

YougotitSam wrote:
Record airline delays and you ask yourself why????
Maybe it's..............

We oppose affirmative action because it has morphed into:

Maybe it's because all the airlines want all there flights to leave at the
same time from the same airports.

You Idiot.

Old October 5th 07, 08:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
YougotitSam

Gig 601XL Builder wrote:
YougotitSam wrote:
Record airline delays and you ask yourself why????
Maybe it's..............

We oppose affirmative action because it has morphed into:

Maybe it's because all the airlines want all there flights to leave at the
same time from the same airports.

You Idiot.

Incompetent and poorly staffed FAA has nothing to do with it?

OK, what ever you say

What does Ahmed oppose so powerfully, whenever Hussein includes the meaningful compound very shrilly? Fahd AL-Zawahiri Piloting 0 August 14th 07 04:13 AM
Parowan R9 Duo Action Karl Striedieck Soaring 4 January 25th 07 01:24 AM
OLC - Action Needed Ian Cant Soaring 46 April 12th 06 05:43 PM
USAF in action noname Military Aviation 1 July 11th 04 09:36 PM
AAR [After Action Report] Dr. Anthony J. Lomenzo Simulators 0 August 3rd 03 12:52 AM