Wake turbulence

Old November 30th 06, 04:35 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glen in Orlando

Default Wake turbulence

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Wake turbulence (Large).jpg
Views:	162
Size:	66.2 KB
ID:	1106
Old December 1st 06, 03:16 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Tom Callahan

We get it around here too. This is one of the Blue Angels landing on
Wednesday. Approach for runway 7L is down our street. The trees are at the
end of the street, it's a dead end with a cul-de-sac type turnaround oval.

The cold front came through during the night and we have beautiful blue
skies. Problem is the wind is from the west and now the aircraft are taking
off over the house. That means they climb out and go faster and it's hard
to get good photographs. But I'll try, don't worry, Tom

Attached Images
File Type: jpg IMG_7247.jpg (187.2 KB, 61 views)
Old December 2nd 06, 04:39 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation

I thought they closed that section of road to spotters/photogs...

On Thu, 30 Nov 2006 03:35:46 GMT, "Glen in Orlando"