Thrown out of an FBO...

Old November 11th 06, 12:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt

Default Thrown out of an FBO...

"Jose" wrote in message
How is being cheap considered to be less worthy?

Ask Jay. He finds charter pilots to be less worthy (of admiration for
their behavior).

Gee, especially when he lends them a vehicle and pays for their gas.

Why wouldn't he admire THAT?!

Yeesh.
-c

Old November 11th 06, 12:52 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt

"Al G" wrote in message
I got thrown out of a landfill once. Yep, 86'd from a dump for life, after
questioning the managements "practices/Policy". I was always sort of proud
of it.

I got thrown out of one of only three restaurants in a small town once for
making a comment. (He cancelled a scheduled musical performance we'd driven
down for that his buddy's cover band could play.)

The thing is, I called him a name and he threw a fit right in the middle of
the room and threw me out. And when my wife and I left, about ten people
left behind us.

The customer, as they say, is always right.

-c

Old November 11th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ron Lee

Judah wrote:

(Ron Lee) wrote in news:4554e3a0.648968
:

No, it just means that many liberals are hypocrites in addition to
doing things (programs like welfare) that ruin lives and result in the
deaths of innocent Americans.

But liberals can't see what their failures have done.

Have you sampled a thousand random liberals to come to this conclusion?

Nope. I judge them by what they have done and continue to do.

Ron Lee

Old November 11th 06, 12:54 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt

"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
Am I missing something here?

Mr. Honeck only purchases mogas.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT?!

HOW JOHN KERRYESQUE OF YOU. GET OUT, YOU ASSUMER.

*throws a fit*

-c

Old November 11th 06, 12:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt

"mike regish" wrote in message
. ..

He didn't know that particular person...obviously.

Yes, but, the difference between Jay and the particular person is, Jay
didn't lose a customer. That particular person did. If he was the business
owner, he got away with it. Any other employee in that situation elsewhere
would probably have been pitched out the door by the owner before Jay got to
it.

I deal with abusive customers all the time...if I kicked somebody off the
network every time they said something that offended me, I'd be working
elsewhere right now.

-c

Old November 11th 06, 02:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"Jay Honeck" wrote

This is where the internet has been the absolute savior of travelers!
Do not stay at ANY hotel that doesn't have their own website. (And I
don't mean the "blanket" "Sheraton" website that talks about the chain.
Those are totally useless...) The flea bags almost certainly don't
have their own website -- which makes them easy to avoid.

Just curious, but why do you feel having a web site is likely to linked to being
a better independent hotel?
--
Jim in NC

Old November 11th 06, 02:43 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
karl gruber[_1_]

"A. Sinan Unur" wrote in message

If Jay had walked in to the FBO and said "I ain't filling up the tank
because I hate cheap charter pilots", that would have been a different
scenario.

Jay filled the courtesy car because he's too cheap to fill his airplane.

Karl
"Curator" N185KG

Old November 11th 06, 02:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Morgans[_2_]

"Jay Honeck" wrote

Sometimes I swear Mike, Pete and Jose are simply Usenet AI programs,
set up to respond
with three specific responses that are triggered by any given stimuli.
Google could easily set something like this up in order to keep the
newsgroups rolling along...

And the predictable results keep Dudley eating cake, and Cecil getting steak
dinners.

Wait a minute... I think I might have gotten confused, somewhere along the line.
Jim in NC

Old November 11th 06, 03:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jose[_1_]

Sometimes I swear Mike, Pete and Jose are simply Usenet AI programs,

I am =not= a usenet AI program. I am a real per
I am =not= a usen
Real person
usenet AI =not=
- ... usennnnnnnnnnnet
complexPerson; imaginaryPart==0; {
-I- ammmmo 0x42F7 0x3822 0xFFA3
342-0-262-02--0

Nifty Doorways Protection Error. Please restart reality.

subroutine 074.111.115.130
--
"Never trust anything that thinks it thinks for itself; you'll never
find its brain."