Installing instruments and avionics in small aircraft

Old December 28th 07, 11:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Default Installing instruments and avionics in small aircraft

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

Rip writes:

A statement of fact doth not a tantrum make ...

I agree, and I got that.

Uh, I don't think so.

Case closed.

You wish.

Bertie
Old December 28th 07, 11:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

"Snowbird" wrote in
i.fi:

"Mxsmanic" wrote ..
What's the procedure for installing instruments and avionics in small
aircraft?

Take the opportunity:

Use Google to learn, then tell us. This is your unique chance to
prove you might actually make a contribution to this community. The
answer is out there, free for you to search. Use the freedom of
Internet to reach it and achieve something.

Remember the first sign of mental illness is thinking you can change
Anthony.

Bertie
Old December 29th 07, 11:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Snowbird

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote
"Snowbird" wrote

"Mxsmanic" wrote ..
What's the procedure for installing instruments and avionics in small
aircraft?

Take the opportunity:

Use Google to learn, then tell us. This is your unique chance to
prove you might actually make a contribution to this community. The
answer is out there, free for you to search. Use the freedom of
Internet to reach it and achieve something.

Remember the first sign of mental illness is thinking you can change
Anthony.

Well, that symptom fits quite many of this group's posters, so I'm not that
concerned.
(Which probably is the second sign of.... ;-)

Old December 29th 07, 04:27 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

"Snowbird" wrote in
ti.fi:

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote
"Snowbird" wrote

"Mxsmanic" wrote ..
What's the procedure for installing instruments and avionics in
small aircraft?

Take the opportunity:

Use Google to learn, then tell us. This is your unique chance to
prove you might actually make a contribution to this community. The
answer is out there, free for you to search. Use the freedom of
Internet to reach it and achieve something.

Remember the first sign of mental illness is thinking you can change
Anthony.

Well, that symptom fits quite many of this group's posters, so I'm not
that concerned.
(Which probably is the second sign of.... ;-)

True. But if one person is deluded, it's insanity. If many are deluded,
it's a religion.

I can't remember who said that, but I like it.

Bertie
Old December 29th 07, 06:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

John Mazor writes:

Too bad you're not one of them.

That depends on the question.
Old December 29th 07, 06:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

nobody writes:

Panel design add-ons for Microsoft Flight Simulator are readily available.
Installation instructions vary.

Yes, I'm using those now. I find it amusing that it parallels similar
procedures in real life. Only it's much less expensive, of course. I just
replaced a KFC225 with a S-TEC 55X. I'm not sure which one I like better, but
at least the latter is an accurate simulation, whereas the former does involve
a few compromises.
Old December 29th 07, 07:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Mxsmanic wrote in
:

John Mazor writes:

Too bad you're not one of them.

That depends on the question.

No, it doesn't

Bertie

Old December 29th 07, 07:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Tina

There is an underlying assumption that the one who asserted simulated
replacement of components mimics real life. That person as best is
known here has never sat in a cockpit of an airplane, no has had the
opportunity to replace such components in real life.

The professional term we'd is is 'dilusional'.

.

Old December 29th 07, 08:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_19_]

Tina wrote in
:

There is an underlying assumption that the one who asserted simulated
replacement of components mimics real life. That person as best is
known here has never sat in a cockpit of an airplane, no has had the
opportunity to replace such components in real life.

The professional term we'd is is 'dilusional'.

.

Isn't that "delusional"?

I'd imagine dilusional would be something else altogether.

Might be what Ken has.

If you haven'tmet ken yet, you owe yourself a trip over to RAS to see him
in action.

Bertie