Thanks Buttlipps

Old January 19th 09, 10:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Thanks Buttlipps

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message

Mikey Mouth!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you're back. I thought I had lost one of my favorite pets.

How's your wife and my kids?????

Old January 20th 09, 02:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message

Mikey Mouth!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you're back. I thought I had lost one of my favorite pets.

How's your wife and my kids?????

More to the point, how are YOU doing, Skidder?

Still trying desperately to convince ANYONE you are anything more than a sim
'pilot'?

Old January 20th 09, 03:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message

Mikey Mouth!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you're back. I thought I had lost one of my favorite pets.

How's your wife and my kids?????

More to the point, how are YOU doing, Skidder?

Still trying desperately to convince ANYONE you are anything more than a
sim 'pilot'?

Does my heart good to see how deep I have you digging. Happy hunting retard.

Old January 20th 09, 03:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Jan 20, 9:20*am, "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote:
"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in t...

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message

Mikey Mouth!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you're back. I thought I had lost one of my favorite pets.

How's your wife and my kids?????

More to the point, how are YOU doing, Skidder?

Still trying desperately to convince ANYONE you are anything more than a
sim 'pilot'?

Does my heart good to see how deep I have you digging. Happy hunting retard.

"Good job. You have just proven yourself as stupid and childish as
your
friend. "
Old January 21st 09, 06:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message

Mikey Mouth!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you're back. I thought I had lost one of my favorite
pets.

How's your wife and my kids?????

More to the point, how are YOU doing, Skidder?

Still trying desperately to convince ANYONE you are anything more than
sim 'pilot'?

Does my heart good to see how deep I have you digging. Happy hunting
retard.

"Good job. You have just proven yourself as stupid and childish as
your
friend. "

No more so than yourself.

Old January 21st 09, 06:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message

Mikey Mouth!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you're back. I thought I had lost one of my favorite pets.

How's your wife and my kids?????

More to the point, how are YOU doing, Skidder?

Still trying desperately to convince ANYONE you are anything more than a
sim 'pilot'?

Does my heart good to see how deep I have you digging. Happy hunting
retard.

Digging? Do you think everyone has forgotten you, Skidder?

You were written off as a non-pilot some time ago, Okie.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...024d243d9914be

Old January 21st 09, 07:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.arts.poems
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in news:FA7dl.165908$2w3.84593
@newsfe19.iad:

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message

Mikey Mouth!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you're back. I thought I had lost one of my favorite pets.

How's your wife and my kids?????

Ooww Double lame!

Been workin out?

Bertie

Old January 21st 09, 07:07 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.arts.poems
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in
:

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message

Mikey Mouth!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you're back. I thought I had lost one of my favorite
pets.

How's your wife and my kids?????

More to the point, how are YOU doing, Skidder?

Still trying desperately to convince ANYONE you are anything more
than a sim 'pilot'?

Does my heart good to see how deep I have you digging. Happy hunting
retard.

has this ever worked for anyone?

Bertie
Old January 21st 09, 08:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message

Digging? Do you think everyone has forgotten you, Skidder?

You were written off as a non-pilot some time ago, Okie.
http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...024d243d9914be

Good job dumb ass. Now, are you smart enough to figure out why that is NOT
me.

Didn't think so.

Old January 21st 09, 08:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in
:

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in message

"Mike" nospam @ aol.com wrote in message

Mikey Mouth!!!!!!!!

Glad to see you're back. I thought I had lost one of my favorite
pets.

How's your wife and my kids?????

More to the point, how are YOU doing, Skidder?

Still trying desperately to convince ANYONE you are anything more
than a sim 'pilot'?

Does my heart good to see how deep I have you digging. Happy hunting
retard.

has this ever worked for anyone?

Bertie

seems nothing every works for you and Mx.

Thanks Buttlipps Maxwell[_2_] Piloting 1 January 21st 09 06:03 PM
What happened to Buttlipps????? Mick[_2_] Piloting 20 October 5th 08 04:23 AM
We blame Bertie the ButtlippS Maxwell[_2_] Piloting 71 June 29th 08 10:40 PM