Tired of bumping along to Oshkosh?

Old August 7th 05, 07:34 PM
Morgans

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
It would appear as though we have another "wood species expert" in our
midst.

In the first place, your original post used the term "compression ratio",
not air-fuel ratio. I doubt you know what you are talking about.

PLONK.

Same person? In not, it is so close to be scary.
--
Jim in NC

Old August 7th 05, 10:29 PM
Morgans

"RST Engineering" wrote in message
If you saw the email he sent me, it would erase all doubt.

Jim

Sad.

Old August 8th 05, 03:24 AM
Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Morgans wrote:
"RST Engineering" wrote in message

It would appear as though we have another "wood species expert" in our
midst.

In the first place, your original post used the term "compression ratio",
not air-fuel ratio. I doubt you know what you are talking about.

PLONK.

Same person? In not, it is so close to be scary.

I was begining to think of tarver who was also a jet mech.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old August 8th 05, 05:10 AM
Morgans

"Bryan Martin" wrote

As long as you can maintain a burnable mixture in the
core of the combustor, you can burn anything you want in a turbine and
you'll still see higher F/A ratios than you'll ever see in a recip.

The simple fact is, gasoline can be burned in turbine engines because it

IS
burned in turbine engines and this practice is approved by the engine
manufacturers as long as certain adjustments are made to the TBO of the
engine. Look up the operators manual for the Citation II and see for
yourself.

We believe you, and Dan, cause MOST of us here have a pretty good built in
BS detector.
--
Jim in NC

Old August 8th 05, 06:53 AM
Montblack

wrote)
Sorry I interfered in your little group, you like to state your opinions
without really having true facts, enjoy yourselves ,you all aren't worth
any other replies

You have information and experience to share with some people. While that's
going on ...many, many more people are lurking - we're reading, learning,
questioning ...and enjoying ourselves g.

Stick around... for the lurkers :-)

Montblack

Old August 8th 05, 12:32 PM

Thank you Montblack, although I was clumsy with my wording I am not a phony,
some of the others are.The information I shared was factual 50 years ago and
still factual today. Don't believe most of their replies as they are ill
informed,check with any other jet engine mechanic . Thank you for believing
in me. Contact me whenever you need anything as I have done many other
things in the following 50 years.

wrote)

Old August 8th 05, 03:56 PM
Flyingmonk

So it is a language issue, not a knowledge issue? That's
enderstandable.

Oshkosh Reflections Jay Honeck Home Built 54 August 16th 05 09:24 PM
Oshkosh Reflections Jay Honeck Owning 44 August 7th 05 02:31 PM
Oshkosh Reflections Jay Honeck Piloting 45 August 7th 05 02:31 PM
How I got to Oshkosh (long) Doug Owning 2 August 18th 03 12:05 AM
Oshkosh 2003 Redux Montblack Owning 86 August 14th 03 04:29 PM