Free Soaring Magazines

Old July 17th 07, 07:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Free Soaring Magazines

On my 70th birthday I promised to clear out some of my soaring files.
I got 20+ years of soaring magazines for anyone or any club who will
pay the shipping cost. Any takers ??

Old July 17th 07, 11:13 PM
bagmaker bagmaker is offline
Senior Member

Location: Melbourne Australia

Please!
Put them in your car boot (trunk if USA) and carry them around!. When you stop at a doctors waiting room, dentist, rail station, old folks home, golf club, pizza shop or anywhere else there is reading material present or required, DROP a couple of copies.

Free advertising for gliding!

bagger
Old July 18th 07, 06:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Shirl

bagmaker wrote:
Please!
Put them in your car boot (trunk if USA) and carry them around!. When
you stop at a doctors waiting room, dentist, rail station, old folks
home, golf club, pizza shop or anywhere else there is reading material
present or required, DROP a couple of copies.

Free advertising for gliding!

Great idea! Another *good* place would be an airplane flying school ...
airplane pilots who find out you're a glider pilot are always intrigued
("you can do that with no engine?"). They're more apt to pick up a
soaring magazine and read with interest in trying it than folks in rest
homes (though they may indeed find it interesting reading).
Old July 18th 07, 10:20 PM
bagmaker bagmaker is offline
Senior Member

Location: Melbourne Australia
Smile

AND happy birthday Rod!
Old July 20th 07, 02:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
tommytoyz

Rod,
I'm looking for the November 1986 Soaring. Do you have it? and if so,
I'd love to have that copy and will gladly pay for shipment. Thanks,
tommy

Old Soaring Magazines ginny Soaring 3 February 13th 07 05:08 AM
Soaring Magazines Wanted [email protected] Soaring 0 September 13th 06 11:34 PM
Sport Aviation Magazines...Free Dale Thompson Home Built 1 September 7th 05 04:41 AM
Soaring Magazines available Dale Thompson Soaring 5 September 1st 05 01:43 PM
SOARING MAGAZINES AVAILABLE Thomas F. Dixon Soaring 2 December 14th 04 12:02 AM