Acid Al won't even DARE to watch Lyin' Biden's press conference...

Old March 28th 21, 04:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

Default Acid Al won't even DARE to watch Lyin' Biden's press conference...

....he KNOWS how disappointed he will be, having to read (poorly) from his cheat sheets!
Old March 28th 21, 06:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 10:26:09 AM UTC-5, 2G wrote:
...he KNOWS how disappointed he will be, having to read (poorly) from his cheat sheets!

Can't help but notice that the media isn't asking the same experts who insisted Trump had mental problems what their professional opinions are of Biden's mental status. What's up with that? The man struggles to speak in complete sentences, falls down, etc etc.
Old March 28th 21, 07:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Galloway[_2_]

On Sunday, 28 March 2021 at 18:00:49 UTC+1, wrote:
On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 10:26:09 AM UTC-5, 2G wrote:
...he KNOWS how disappointed he will be, having to read (poorly) from his cheat sheets!

Can't help but notice that the media isn't asking the same experts who insisted Trump had mental problems what their professional opinions are of Biden's mental status. What's up with that? The man struggles to speak in complete sentences, falls down, etc etc.

Well speaking as a professional from the UK who has assessed many people, Biden has a lifelong speech impediment which he appears to cope with very well but there is no sign I can see of anything wrong with his brain.
Old March 28th 21, 07:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

On 3/28/21 12:23 PM, John Galloway wrote:
On Sunday, 28 March 2021 at 18:00:49 UTC+1, wrote:
On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 10:26:09 AM UTC-5, 2G wrote:
...he KNOWS how disappointed he will be, having to read (poorly) from his cheat sheets!

Can't help but notice that the media isn't asking the same experts who insisted Trump had mental problems what their professional opinions are of Biden's mental status. What's up with that? The man struggles to speak in complete sentences, falls down, etc etc.

Well speaking as a professional from the UK who has assessed many people, Biden has a lifelong speech impediment which he appears to cope with very well but there is no sign I can see of anything wrong with his brain.

Really? Some might disagree with that.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Slm5bvO-_5I
Old March 28th 21, 08:29 PM
Walt Connelly Walt Connelly is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by John Galloway[_2_] View Post
On Sunday, 28 March 2021 at 18:00:49 UTC+1, wrote:
On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 10:26:09 AM UTC-5, 2G wrote:
...he KNOWS how disappointed he will be, having to read (poorly) from his cheat sheets!

Can't help but notice that the media isn't asking the same experts who insisted Trump had mental problems what their professional opinions are of Biden's mental status. What's up with that? The man struggles to speak in complete sentences, falls down, etc etc.

Well speaking as a professional from the UK who has assessed many people, Biden has a lifelong speech impediment which he appears to cope with very well but there is no sign I can see of anything wrong with his brain.
Well, it is well documented that Biden has had surgery for not one but TWO brain aneurysms. He is "one good sneeze away from death" as a neurologist I once worked with would say. Speech impediment? His only impediment that I can see is his ability to lie about his grades, his status in his law class and an inability to remember how or even that he has to give credit in his term papers in the form of footnotes. I would love to perform a brain scan on him.

Walt Connelly
Former Tow Pilot
Now Happy Helicopter Pilot
Old March 29th 21, 01:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mark Mocho

When he gives a speech, I just wish he would turn the teleprompter around and let us read it so we would know what he was supposed to be saying.
Old March 29th 21, 01:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 7:43:30 PM UTC-5, Walt Connelly wrote:
'John Galloway[_2_ Wrote:
;1040516']On Sunday, 28 March 2021 at 18:00:49 UTC+1,

--
Walt Connelly

Do they still make 'sneezing powder'?

asking for a friend.
Old March 29th 21, 01:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
GeneReinecke

Thanks guys! This discussion has dramatically improved my thermalling skills, en route speed and choice of tasks. Brilliant.

Please help me understand what this has to do with soaring?
Old March 29th 21, 01:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ramy[_2_]

Old March 29th 21, 01:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike Carris[_2_]

On Sunday, March 28, 2021 at 6:51:46 PM UTC-6, GeneReinecke wrote:
Thanks guys! This discussion has dramatically improved my thermalling skills, en route speed and choice of tasks. Brilliant.

Please help me understand what this has to do with soaring?

Clear thinking allows for better performance.