Warren....

Old October 22nd 03, 03:23 AM
John Ammeter

Default Warren....

Some of you knew Warren and Nancy.

Warren was a regular at Pinckneyville as well as a good
friend to many of us.

I received an email from his wife, Nancy, today and would
like to share it with you.

Please, a prayer for his soul would be nice... He was a
good man, friend to many and my friend...

John

Warren had a heart attack on Oct. 8th. It was a moderate attack, but
was a classic case of everything that could go wrong - did. Yesterday
he took a dramatic turn for the worse and in spite of everything that
was done for him he didn't survive. He passed away last night.
I have not made any arrangements yet, but am probably looking at
services on Fri.
In leau of flowers make a donation to your favorite charity or the
National Intercollegiate Flying Association.

Nancy

Old October 22nd 03, 07:10 AM
Dave Bush

Tom just forwarded that to me.
My condolences to Nancy.

Old October 22nd 03, 07:25 AM
richard riley

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 06:10:23 GMT, Dave Bush
wrote:

:Tom just forwarded that to me.
:My condolences to Nancy.

And mine.

Warren will always fly. Even if he has to build his own wings.
Old October 22nd 03, 03:30 PM
RobertR237

wrote:

[...]

I received it as well and my thanks to Tom for forwarding it.

To Nancy:

My prayers go out to you and your family.

Bob Reed

"Ladies and Gentlemen, take my advice,
(M.A.S.H. Sidney Freedman)

Old October 22nd 03, 06:19 PM
John Ousterhout

wrote:

Some of you knew Warren and Nancy.

Please, a prayer for his soul would be nice... He was a
good man, friend to many and my friend...

Godspeed Warrren. Say hello to Tony Pucillo when you arrive at your
destination. We miss you guys.

- J.O.-

Old October 22nd 03, 07:18 PM
Snowbird

John Ammeter wrote in message . ..
Some of you knew Warren and Nancy.

Please, a prayer for his soul would be nice... He was a
good man, friend to many and my friend...

In leau of flowers make a donation to your favorite charity or the
National Intercollegiate Flying Association.

If anyone would like to express their condolances to Nancy
in writing (I don't believe she reads newsgroups) but does
not have Warren's address, email me
hoeltzli at swbell dot net and I will give it to you (I
don't think it's proper to post it here)

Best wishes,
Sydney
Old October 22nd 03, 09:24 PM
Corky Scott

On Wed, 22 Oct 2003 02:23:37 GMT, John Ammeter
wrote:

Some of you knew Warren and Nancy. in spite of everything that
was done for him he didn't survive. He passed away last night.
Nancy

Wow. You wade through a lot of muck in this group sometimes and you
get a certain perspective of what seems important. Then you get news
like this and you find yourself facing a new reality.

Unexpected death's like this always leave a hole. Recent scientific
studies have shown that the brain reacts to trauma and loss with the
same nerve centers that control physical pain. In other words,
loosing someone hurts physically, and the pain is real.

My sincere condolences to Nancy.

Corky Scott

Old October 23rd 03, 01:09 AM
Dave Hyde

Godspeed, Warren.

Dave ' ' Hyde

Old October 30th 03, 04:03 PM
Bruce A. Frank

wrote:

Some of you knew Warren and Nancy.

Please, a prayer for his soul would be nice... He was a
good man, friend to many and my friend...

Godspeed Warrren. Say hello to Tony Pucillo when you arrive at your
destination. We miss you guys.

- J.O.-

Darn it John. I have been holding up just fine until you said that. Now
for some reason the computer screen has gone all blurry.

The image of Warren reacquainting himself with Tony caused me to loose
it. My condolences to Nancy, but my encouragement to Warren to enjoy
mastering that new set of wings. I am sure Tony can give you some
pointers.

--
Bruce A. Frank