You're going, where?

Old June 22nd 05, 10:55 PM
Jimmy B.

Alan wrote:
I have to wonder about posts like this. So, you searched AOPA and
AirNav. Did it ever occur to you to check a sectional and PHYSICALLY
SEE WHAT AIRPORTS ARE IN THE VICINITY!

Do you fly with a handheld GPS and no sectionals? Could you ever
determine your position if the batteries went dead.

Jeez!

If you weren't a troll, or an idiot (my money is on both) you would know
that there is a lot of information in this group that can't be found
anywhere else.

Back under your bridge, moron.

On Sat, 18 Jun 2005 01:15:30 GMT, "Jimmy B."
wrote:

I need to go to Hackensack, NJ, of all places. It would be nice if I
could fly myself there. It looks like Teterboro is the closest airport,
but I don't want to have to get a second mortgage to pay the landing fees.

Searching AOPA and AirNav turned up no other results.

Can anyone tell me the closest airport to Hackensack, other than TEB?

TIA!!

Old June 23rd 05, 12:47 PM
Alan

Yes, but for what you are looking can easily be found by checking the
sectional. Or, am I missing something here?

Old June 23rd 05, 01:48 PM
Ron Natalie

Alan wrote:
Yes, but for what you are looking can easily be found by checking the
sectional. Or, am I missing something here?

Sectionals won't tell you how much they charge for various things at
the airport.
Old June 23rd 05, 10:32 PM
Alan

On Thu, 23 Jun 2005 08:48:56 -0400, Ron Natalie
wrote:

Sectionals won't tell you how much they charge for various things at
the airport.

I agree, but here is his post where he asks for someone to tell him
where is the closest airport to Hackensack. Seems that the fastest,
easiest way to determine that would be to look at a sectional. Then,
you check the data in AOPA or AirNav for the detailed info. Or, am I
missing something and being way too hard-assed about this?