Haven't been up in the air for over a year now...

Old June 23rd 05, 05:33 AM
W P Dixon

Bryan,
Sounds like the job you need is one planting and growing money trees!

Patrick
student SPL
aircraft structural mech

"Flyingmonk" wrote in message
ups.com...
Sorry, 'their value' not 'there value'. My mind knew the correct
'their', but my fingers kept typing the wrong 'there'. Surprisingly I
don't do this with 'your' and 'you're'. I seam to get those two used
correctly most of the time.

Might as well keep it as long as you can. From the sounds of it, your
wife will
have that spent a few days after you sell it.

You are right again George. I hinted that I was gonna sell it because
we don't use it enough and I keep getting tickets in it and the
insurance keeps going up and all and we pay for property tax on it for
nothing just to have it parked 99.9% of the time. Boy! what a run-on
sentence! Anyways, after I hinted about selling it, she said, "We can
get new kitchen put in the house!" I said, "How about keeping the
money to pay for next three month's bills Honey? You know I'm not
working!" She said, "Something will come up for that! That's three
months away!"

Aye yai yai YAI YAI... as Ricky Ricado would say.

Bryan

Old June 23rd 05, 01:50 PM
Ron Natalie

Flyingmonk wrote:
Ron, I have been living in Herndon since '76 all the way until '93 when
the wife and I bought our house in Sterling. How long have you been in
gthis area?

Grew up over in Bowie. Moved around and ended up in Fairfax County in
1989. I work in Sterling (by Luck Stone).
Old June 23rd 05, 10:23 PM
Flyingmonk

I live in Sugarland. Not working at the moment, as you see here. What
do you do?

Old June 24th 05, 01:43 PM
Ron Natalie

Flyingmonk wrote:
I live in Sugarland. Not working at the moment, as you see here. What
do you do?

Satellite Image Analysis. Off to Australia in a few hours. Write me
after the 17th.
Old June 26th 05, 10:45 AM
Flyingmonk

That's what I'm trying to do (the properties). I hope they grow well...