Pinckneyville Pix

Old May 25th 04, 08:10 PM
Jay Honeck

Default Pinckneyville Pix

Thanks to Dan Luke, pix of the infamous Pinckneyville "rec.aviation" fly-in
are now available on the "Rogue's Gallery"!

See them at:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/rogue's_gallery_i_-_p.htm

(Scroll down to the "P's"....)

Looks like a great time! Next year, for sure!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old May 29th 04, 01:25 AM
Badwater Bill

On Tue, 25 May 2004 19:10:53 GMT, "Jay Honeck"
wrote:

Thanks to Dan Luke, pix of the infamous Pinckneyville "rec.aviation" fly-in
are now available on the "Rogue's Gallery"!

You should have seen it when 100 people showed up with more airplanes
than you could park on the ramp, free rides in twins and aerobatics by
a few. Tony Pucillo and the gang playing music till the late hours of
the night. People like Chuck Slusarsick telling tall tales into the
wee hours of the morning.

Pinkneville died off as it should. Rather than becoming the big event
that it could have. Sniveling moochers trying to make a profit,
hangers-on, and fat bitches that never built anything but talked
mostly about the food is who you'll find there now.

Kind of sad, considering the great people who sponsored the first
couple events, Tony Pucillo, Ray Jarvis, O'ring Seals and a few more.

Ah well, ya gets what ya disserves. That fly-in is similar to all of
America nowadays...a general dumbing down of anyone who stands out,
anyone who is the best of the best. It's all the same, a tendency
toward below average mediocrity. I'll bet a thousand dollars O'ring
and I have more time logged (and we quit logging time years ago) than
all the time of all the people, added up together, that I saw in any
of these photos. I'll also bet that we've spent more man-years
building and test flying than any of the people who I saw sitting
there drinking beer. Then if you add in Jarvis's 25000 hours, 12,000
in 747-400's alone...you'll triple that figure.

But, you people have what you wanted, you pecked out anyone who really
had anything to offer. Any nail that stuck out of the wood was
hammered down long ago. So, you folks go have your Pink-knee-ville,
eat your hamburgers, drink your Miller-Draft and listen to low-time
pilots like Snow**** tell you how to do it, how a BFR should be
conducted, how an initial test flight might be addressed... You
listen to the pilots that would kill themselves if they ever had to
test fly a homebuilt and it started to roll on them, the prop went
flat or the engine crapped out. Yep, that's who posts here now,
assholes like Burnie the butt**** who couldn't build a Dagwood
sandwich, let alone an airplane.

You people go to Pink Knee Ville each year and congratulate yourselves
on your accomplishments and great successes in building aircraft.
Hell, you can't even get Bourbon down there anymore and he only lives
around the block.

You people who couldn't drill a hole straight enough to put a rivet
into-and if you did, wouldn't know how to drive that rivet. You guys
and gals have a great time pontificating about nothingness, while some
of us continue to build and fly experimental aircraft that you can't
build and you would never be able to fly. I'm buying parts now to
build a Lancair Legacy with a supercharged IO-550 on the front of it.

And you know.....

If I build it, I'll remember that I built it with information I got
here from High Flier and Sydney and Oysterhouse, the great builders
and fliers of our time, and the recurrent visits to Pink Knee Ville so
I could remain "tuned" up for the task of building and test-flying a
300 knot airplane.

Yep, I learned it all here from this forum, the forum of self
proclaimed geniuses of homebuilding and test flying.

What a joke this forum is and what a joke Pink Knee Ville has become
from what it once was. Looks more like a circle-jerk than a fly-in.
What showed, up? Three airplanes? What a crock of ****. I had a
picknick here a week ago with more pilots and more experience present
that 10 Pink Knee Villes...and that was a spur of the moment thing I
planned the morning of the event.

Six helicopters flew in, a paraglider, four trikes and a balloon came
for a hamburger fry.

Pink Knee Ville----How embarrassing from what it could have become if
the people with the right stuff weren't pecked out of the group early
on. Well, you PJYer's enjoy yourselves and if you'd had Pink Ass
there this year, all you fat ****s would be posting and talking about
the savory barbeque sauce that someone made instead of how to install
speed brakes on a Glassair or using a Chadwick to balance a prop. But
Pink Ass too only got there because I bought him an airline ticket.
He too was too cheap to even pay his own way. Then I find out he's
really a dentist. Christ, what a bunch of mooches.

What a ****ing joke all of you muther ****ers are.

BWB

Old May 29th 04, 02:19 AM
Richard Lamb

Badwater Bill wrote:

I'm buying parts now to
build a Lancair Legacy with a supercharged IO-550 on the front of it.

BWB

You know, Bad Bill,

If yo weren't such a nice guy at heart, you be real easy to dislike...

Richard

Saving up money to build another VW...
Old May 29th 04, 02:25 AM
Jim Carriere

"Badwater Bill" wrote in message
snip snip snip

Gee, why sugar coat it when you could tell us how you REALLY feel?

8-O

Old May 29th 04, 04:21 AM
El Roto

wrote:

[...]

Gee, BWB, I'm so sorry I blew my neck out and had to stop building for 3
years, thereby becoming an unworthy limpdick. Still, thanks for the
airplane ride. I'll stop working my Europa's instrument panel now - better
that to potentially decide later on I actually learned something in the
process and dare share it with someone.

Old May 29th 04, 04:47 AM
John Ammeter

wrote:

[...]

Bill, does it really matter how hours you have? We're
talking about people here. People that are friends. The
Pinckneyville flyin isn't about how many hours you have at
the top of a loop nor is it about how many airplanes you've
flown. It's a bunch of people that enjoy each others
company and, granted, they may tell a few "stories" that
aren't completely truthful but anytime you get at least
three pilots together it's pretty much guaranteed that a few
"stories" will be shared.

But, you people have what you wanted, you pecked out anyone who really
had anything to offer. Any nail that stuck out of the wood was
hammered down long ago. So, you folks go have your Pink-knee-ville,
eat your hamburgers, drink your Miller-Draft and listen to low-time
pilots like Snow**** tell you how to do it, how a BFR should be
conducted, how an initial test flight might be addressed... You
listen to the pilots that would kill themselves if they ever had to
test fly a homebuilt and it started to roll on them, the prop went
flat or the engine crapped out. Yep, that's who posts here now,
assholes like Burnie the butt**** who couldn't build a Dagwood
sandwich, let alone an airplane.

Butt**** wasn't there... And, I doubt seriously that he/she
will ever be at any fly-in. Not because he/she is a poor
disabled wanna-be pilot but because he/she is a complete
coward.... unfit to associate with those who have actually
built airplanes and flown those aircraft.

You people go to Pink Knee Ville each year and congratulate yourselves
on your accomplishments and great successes in building aircraft.
Hell, you can't even get Bourbon down there anymore and he only lives
around the block.

You people who couldn't drill a hole straight enough to put a rivet
into-and if you did, wouldn't know how to drive that rivet. You guys
and gals have a great time pontificating about nothingness, while some
of us continue to build and fly experimental aircraft that you can't
build and you would never be able to fly. I'm buying parts now to
build a Lancair Legacy with a supercharged IO-550 on the front of it.

Bill, I'm happy you're building a Legacy. Maybe the time it
takes to build it will give you a purpose in life. Right
now, I'm finding it real difficult to like you. You've
posted about how John O deserved to be divorced from his
wife. You've posted, in this post, how David is a mooch
because he accepted your offer of airfare to the
Pinckneyville Flyin. You told me of this agreement several
years ago telling me it was confidential. I kept that
confidence. I didn't feel it was something that should be
shared with the entire world. WHY did you, at this time,
feel you need'ed to announce that you'd paid David's way to
Pinckneyville??

[...]

I'm glad to know what you think about us, Bill... I really
had hoped that you'd changed but I'm sorry to see that
you're still the self-centered vindicative asshole you've
always said you are....

BWB

I know you won't do it but you'd really benefit from some
"counseling" and, maybe, once you've realized what a
complete ass you've been, a sincere apology to RAH would be
in order. But, like I said, you won't do it... you believe
you're above all the rest of us.... I don't have the
degrees you have and I'm sure you think that should mean
something but, frankly, given what I've seen from your
posts... I don't think you deserve ANY respect....

John Ammeter

PS... I want to be sure you get this reply so I'm also sent
it to your private email address. Bill, I really thought
about this... I've responded, in the past, privately, to
some your "over the top" posts. This post is so vile that
it deserves a public response. I really think you need to
talk to someone about your problems....

Just so you know, I'm bcc'ing several friends with this
email. You've made this a public issue by posting it to
RAH. I'm simply continuing to keep it public.
Old May 29th 04, 04:55 AM
Morgans

"Badwater Bill" wrote

Pinkneville died off as it should. Rather than becoming the big event
that it could have.

What a ****ing joke all of you muther ****ers are.

BWB

Give it a rest, Bill. We all know how you feel. Why drag it around again?
--
Jim in NC

---

Old May 29th 04, 05:59 AM
Badwater Bill

Bill, does it really matter how hours you have? We're
talking about people here. People that are friends. The
Pinckneyville flyin isn't about how many hours you have at
the top of a loop nor is it about how many airplanes you've
flown. It's a bunch of people that enjoy each others
company and, granted, they may tell a few "stories" that
aren't completely truthful but anytime you get at least
three pilots together it's pretty much guaranteed that a few
"stories" will be shared.

Yeah, John it really does matter how many hours you have, and what
type. But you wouldn't know that because you only have about 200.
It matters how many building hours you have too...how many airplanes
you've built and worked on. It's all about experience John. Nothing
else much makes the man other than experience.

Bill, I'm happy you're building a Legacy. Maybe the time it
takes to build it will give you a purpose in life. Right
now, I'm finding it real difficult to like you. You've
posted about how John O deserved to be divorced from his
wife. You've posted, in this post, how David is a mooch
because he accepted your offer of airfare to the
Pinckneyville Flyin. You told me of this agreement several
years ago telling me it was confidential. I kept that
confidence. I didn't feel it was something that should be
shared with the entire world. WHY did you, at this time,
feel you need'ed to announce that you'd paid David's way to
Pinckneyville??

Yeah, well, maybe everyone should know who the mooches are John.
Maybe all the confidential conversations were wasted and it really was
not right. Maybe all should know about how the Pink Knee Ville fly-in
turned to **** because of the mooching sons a bitches who tried to
make $10 (ten bucks) off the participants, ****ed all of us off who
spent a grand to get there to support the event.

I'm glad to know what you think about us, Bill... I really
had hoped that you'd changed but I'm sorry to see that
you're still the self-centered vindicative asshole you've
always said you are....

BWB

I know you won't do it but you'd really benefit from some
"counseling" and, maybe, once you've realized what a
complete ass you've been, a sincere apology to RAH would be
in order. But, like I said, you won't do it... you believe
you're above all the rest of us.... I don't have the
degrees you have and I'm sure you think that should mean
something but, frankly, given what I've seen from your
posts... I don't think you deserve ANY respect....

John Ammeter

Oh now you are a psychologist and recommending therapy for me. You
****ing *******, did you even finish high school? Where are your
board ceritfications so that you are capable of evaluating someone
from a post to a ****ball usegroup forum? You are part of the problem
here.

Pink Knee Ville was a fun thing when we all first went there. The
in-fighting assholes of this group and the host ****ed it up in my
humble opinion. You know that. What the **** is the matter with you?

PS... I want to be sure you get this reply so I'm also sent
it to your private email address. Bill, I really thought
about this... I've responded, in the past, privately, to
some your "over the top" posts. This post is so vile that
it deserves a public response. I really think you need to
talk to someone about your problems....

Well, Thanks John. I will. But it won't be you. So don't bother to
call me again when you have problems.

Just so you know, I'm bcc'ing several friends with this
email. You've made this a public issue by posting it to
RAH. I'm simply continuing to keep it public.

You can ****ing BCC the Pope if you like. It's your call
BUDDY.

BWB
Old May 29th 04, 03:08 PM
Barnyard BOb -

(David Munday) wrote:

You should have seen it when 100 people showed up with more airplanes
than you could park on the ramp, free rides in twins and aerobatics by

What a ****ing joke all of you muther ****ers are.

Wow! It takes a mighty small man to care enough to make such a big
noise.

Unbelievable !
Is "Moonday"history about to repeat itself? g

Barnyard BOb -