Single Seat Aircraft: Flight Reviews and Flight Tests

Old August 17th 05, 05:46 PM
Robert M. Gary

Default Single Seat Aircraft: Flight Reviews and Flight Tests

No, you cannot limit a FR (also called a BFR). Your choice is to either
sign it or not sign it. I may be behind on this but I do not believe
there will be any pilot's certificate issued for SP-single seat. In
other words, a BFR can be given in any aircraft the pilots is rated in.
I would assume a SP could receive a BFR in a J-3 cub. There are still
lots of Q's out there though.

-Robert, CFI

Old August 17th 05, 11:17 PM
Robert M. Gary

You are saying the PTS specifies how to give a ride for a Single Seat
rating or how to give a SP checkride in a plane that happens to be
single seat?

-Robert