Post your desktop....

Old July 3rd 09, 11:13 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

Default Post your desktop....(OT)

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in message
On Thu, 02 Jul 2009 10:59:22 -0700, the Legend of LAX
wrote:

We have a pup, nine months old now. Considering another pup to bring the
total to three.

Surprisingly upside-right for an Australian dawg...

Please give him/her a scrawnch for me!

"Australian dawg" ?????

I'm showing my ignorance here, what breed is it ?

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old July 3rd 09, 07:18 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
the Legend of LAX[_2_]

wrote:

We have a pup, nine months old now. Considering another pup to bring the
total to three.

Surprisingly upside-right for an Australian dawg...

Please give him/her a scrawnch for me!

"Australian dawg" ?????

I'm showing my ignorance here, what breed is it ?

Golden Retriever. Maybe they're from Australia?

--
Dale G Elhardt
Cypress Ca
Old July 3rd 09, 07:40 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
hielan' laddie

On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 14:18:17 -0400, the Legend of LAX wrote
(in article ) :

Errm... nope. Scotland. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Golden_Retriever.

Old July 3rd 09, 10:33 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

wrote:

We have a pup, nine months old now. Considering another pup to bring
the
total to three.

Surprisingly upside-right for an Australian dawg...

Please give him/her a scrawnch for me!

"Australian dawg" ?????

I'm showing my ignorance here, what breed is it ?

Golden Retriever. Maybe they're from Australia?

--
Dale G Elhardt

Don't think so, maybe it looks like an 'Australian Shepherd', which is from
California.

Either way, from the expression on his face, I'd be checking that the family
canary is still in his cage.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Old July 4th 09, 05:10 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
the Legend of LAX[_2_]

wrote:

We have a pup, nine months old now. Considering another pup to
bring the
total to three.

Surprisingly upside-right for an Australian dawg...

Please give him/her a scrawnch for me!

"Australian dawg" ?????

I'm showing my ignorance here, what breed is it ?

Golden Retriever. Maybe they're from Australia?

--
Dale G Elhardt

Don't think so, maybe it looks like an 'Australian Shepherd', which is
from California.

Either way, from the expression on his face, I'd be checking that the
family canary is still in his cage.

She may not be Australian but she spends an awful lot of time on her
back with her feet in the air. Now where did I put that darned canary?

Old July 6th 09, 11:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

On Fri, 3 Jul 2009 19:43:30 +0930, "Dave Kearton"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

We have a pup, nine months old now. Considering another pup to bring the
total to three.

Surprisingly upside-right for an Australian dawg...

Please give him/her a scrawnch for me!

"Australian dawg" ?????

I'm showing my ignorance here, what breed is it ?

Sorry - mixed up my reading of who posted the pup picture; thought it
was Dave. I shall send myself to bed with supper.

Replacement brain is backordered...

Bob ^xx^

Old July 6th 09, 01:12 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Dave Kearton[_3_]

"Bob (not my real pseudonym)" wrote in message

Sorry - mixed up my reading of who posted the pup picture; thought it
was Dave. I shall send myself to bed with supper.

Replacement brain is backordered...

Bob ^xx^

Not to worry. This is my dog Max, our shearer Ernie with Lizzie the
marino.

The photo was taken about five years ago and sadly, none of them are with us
anymore.

--

Cheers

Dave Kearton

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2004-10-15 014.JPG
Views:	42
Size:	524.6 KB
ID:	36484
Old July 6th 09, 07:21 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
D. St-Sanvain

Default Post your desktop....

Hello,

Canuck a écrit :
Ok Guys (and Gals!)....
Post your desktop!
Nick

Here's mine.
A little subdued, with a little more light and less contrast than the
original which is... somewhere.
Scanned from a package of envelopes and letter paper, edited for the
x0th anniversary of Battle of Britain, but I'm not so sure.

Bye

Old July 6th 09, 08:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Wayne Paul

My desktop picture was taken by Brian Case from his HP-16T sailplane. I am in my HP-14 soaring over the desert about half way between Craters of the Moon National Monument and Arco, Idaho. My altitude was about 15,500 MSL.

Wayne
http://www.soaridaho.com/

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	N990_Wallpaper.JPG
Views:	38
Size:	72.8 KB
ID:	36485
Old July 7th 09, 03:43 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Popov le Rouge

Hello, this is my desktop
picture found on http://www.socwall.com/
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Image 1.jpg
Views:	39
Size:	207.7 KB
ID:	36486

HP Desktop for sale! pbdude Aerobatics 0 October 14th 07 09:43 AM
HP Desktop for sale! pbdude Naval Aviation 0 October 14th 07 09:42 AM
HP Desktop for sale! pbdude Aviation Marketplace 0 October 14th 07 09:41 AM
HP Desktop for sale! pbdude Restoration 0 October 14th 07 09:40 AM
HP Desktop for sale! pbdude General Aviation 0 October 14th 07 09:37 AM