Boeing's WW 2 Disc Designs

Old February 22nd 04, 05:03 AM
robert arndt

Default Boeing's WW 2 Disc Designs

http://www.ufx.org/flapjack/boeing390.htm

The 390, rare, mostly unknown... even by you guys.

Rob
Old February 22nd 04, 05:55 AM
Krztalizer

http://www.ufx.org/flapjack/boeing390.htm

The 390, rare, mostly unknown... even by you guys.

You mean we captured these designs before the war even ended?? Damn, we're
good.

Gordon
====(A+C====
USN SAR

Donate your memories - write a note on the back and send your old photos to a
reputable museum, don't take them with you when you're gone.

Old February 22nd 04, 05:54 AM
Peter Stickney

In article ,
(robert arndt) writes:
http://www.ufx.org/flapjack/boeing390.htm

The 390, rare, mostly unknown... even by you guys.

How so? It was mentioned in "Airpower Magazine" a couple of years
back.

--
Pete Stickney
bad measures. -- Daniel Webster
Old February 22nd 04, 11:14 AM
robert arndt

(Peter Stickney) wrote in message ...
In article ,
(robert arndt) writes:
http://www.ufx.org/flapjack/boeing390.htm

The 390, rare, mostly unknown... even by you guys.

How so? It was mentioned in "Airpower Magazine" a couple of years
back.

My apologies to you Pete. It's just that I was speaking to the
majority of RAM regulars who never mention such aircraft, nor any
other disc designs here at the NG (probablity out of fear of being
ridiculed or seen as a UFO enthusiast).
I, however, have always favored research into terrestrial UFOs never
seeing a need for ET help in designing, building, or testing advanced
technologies (most of which originated around the turn of the last
century). Fuel cells, hybrids, synthetic fuels, exotic aircraft have
all been around long before the post-WW2 era up until now.
I don't understand why people make such trouble over discussing this
stuff, even electromagnetic propulsion. It really isn't that exotic
and disc shapes make perfect units to house them in due to their
nature of operation.
Anyway, the Boeing 390 IS rare, more aviation enthusiasts being
slightly familiar with the Chance-Vought designs and almost no one
with the Arthur Sack A.S.6 until recently.
I knew about these designs way back in 1979 which predates the
"Airpower Magazine" recent article by decades.

Rob
Old February 22nd 04, 05:23 PM
B2431

From: (robert arndt)

(robert arndt) writes:
http://www.ufx.org/flapjack/boeing390.htm

The 390, rare, mostly unknown... even by you guys.

How so? It was mentioned in "Airpower Magazine" a couple of years
back.

My apologies to you Pete. It's just that I was speaking to the
majority of RAM regulars who never mention such aircraft, nor any
other disc designs here at the NG (probablity out of fear of being
ridiculed or seen as a UFO enthusiast).

I can't speak for the others, but I knew the disc shaped aircraft were a dead
end, that unlike you the U.S. had actually succesfully tested and flown a few
and that there was proof of such. You kept referring to "classified" documents
only you were aware of, how wonderful your designs were and how we copied from
you.

snip

Anyway, the Boeing 390 IS rare, more aviation enthusiasts being
slightly familiar with the Chance-Vought designs and almost no one
with the Arthur Sack A.S.6 until recently.
I knew about these designs way back in 1979 which predates the
"Airpower Magazine" recent article by decades.

Rob

Goody for you.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old February 23rd 04, 01:47 AM
David Windhorst

Peter Stickney wrote:

In article ,
(robert arndt) writes:

http://www.ufx.org/flapjack/boeing390.htm

The 390, rare, mostly unknown... even by you guys.

How so? It was mentioned in "Airpower Magazine" a couple of years
back.

Right. July '02, to be specific.

Old February 23rd 04, 05:59 AM
B2431

From: David Windhorst
Date: 2/22/2004 7:47 PM Central Standard Time

Peter Stickney wrote:

In article ,
(robert arndt) writes:

http://www.ufx.org/flapjack/boeing390.htm

The 390, rare, mostly unknown... even by you guys.

How so? It was mentioned in "Airpower Magazine" a couple of years
back.

Right. July '02, to be specific.

Should we tell teton the Boening designs were closer to eliptical wings than
discs?

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired

American disc aircraft B2431 Military Aviation 15 February 21st 04 04:52 PM
Hey, Germany Invented It... Face It Erich Adler Military Aviation 51 February 20th 04 05:39 PM
Cobalt Dan Welch Military Aviation 64 December 22nd 03 02:28 AM
Marine team designs and flies homemade, muscle-powered plane Otis Willie Military Aviation 0 October 26th 03 12:41 AM
Why are delta wing designs reputed to lose speed during turns? Air Force Jayhawk Military Aviation 2 September 25th 03 12:50 PM