AC-4CK For Sale

Old January 15th 05, 02:44 AM

Default AC-4CK For Sale

Group,

My continued interest in aerobatics (in my Pitts) is keeping me from
flying my Russia, it needs a new home.

Year 2000, less than 150 TT. Airspeed, Altimeter, Borgelt B-50, Winter
mechanical, panel mount radio with gooseneck and Colibri IGC data
logger. Enclosed factory trailer. (pulls great)

Great flying, easy assembling, comfortable, 35 to 1 ship with
auto-hookups and no gel-coat worries. Offered at $18,000 US.
Contact me as needed.

Gus Rasch
Houston, TX.
281 705-9701

Old January 15th 05, 07:28 AM

If you want someone to take a Russia off your hands these days it will
have to come with a dowry.

Old January 15th 05, 04:35 PM

Well, aren't you quite the ass!

I don't usually rise to comments like yours but in this case, I'll make
an exception.

Gus

Old January 15th 05, 05:50 PM
Stewart Kissel

Perhaps what he was getting at in rather a *snide*
manner was the current status of production, North
American dealership, and parts and service support.

These may have a direct bearing on resale value.

Note-I am not taking sides here, just curious.

At 18:00 15 January 2005, wrote:

wrote:
Well, aren't you quite the ass!

I don't usually rise to comments like yours but in
this case, I'll

make
an exception.

Gus

- No reason to get frustrated, this guy is missing
the ability for any
kind of abstract thinking commonly known as intelligence,
the question
remains how did he made it in Soaring?

Old January 15th 05, 09:14 PM
Eric Greenwell

Stewart Kissel wrote:
Perhaps what he was getting at in rather a *snide*
manner was the current status of production, North
American dealership, and parts and service support.

These may have a direct bearing on resale value.

I sure don't know what fadoodle is talking about - and I don't see
anyone giving their Libelles away, despite their current status of
production, North American dealership, or parts and service support. At
least the Russia manufacturer is still in business and supplying parts.

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA
Old January 15th 05, 11:18 PM
Jim Phoenix

I would add that Tom Udd in his Russia took first in Sports on the last day
of the Region 8 last year - kicking much butt in the progress.

Jim

Old January 16th 05, 01:14 AM

Perhaps you are correct. The truth of the matter is that a North
American dealer is expected in the near future, parts remain available
from the manufacturer and service/support is virtually a non-issue.
Gus