Before I leave Rah

Old December 15th 04, 05:17 PM
wingsnaprop

Default Before I leave Rah

Soo.... is there like a (nazi)'moderator' that deletes posts if he
simply doesn't like them? I posted my idea of a dream airplane twice
and it was (apparently) deleted each time.
It would seem a shame if we don't have open discussion as long as it's
on-topic. what is this Iran?

I was refering to a delta Hawk powered Glass Goose as my Dream
airplane. here is my original post:

Powered by Delta Hawk Diesel
http://www.deltahawkengines.com/
12 hr. endurance W/ reserve - 1300 MILES!!
Dayton to Key West for fuel then on to the countless Islands known as
the Bahamas!

Throw in a Chelton EFIS W/ Digital Auto Pilot And Satelite Weather for
Safety-
http://www.direct2avionics.com/

Goose Kit $30,000
Delta Hawk Engine $25,000
Misc Parts/Pieces $8,000
Chelton EFIS & A-Pilot $45,000
Sat Phone $3,000

Lying in a hammock between 2 palms Under the full Moon on a deserted
white sand beach after scuba diving & spear-fishing sipping a Rum
spiked fresh coconut thru a straw as the warm ocean breezes gently
nudge your GlassGoose anchored in the cove as Your Bikini wearing
girlfriend cooks the fresh seafood you just caught over a fire in front
of the tent with an ocean view ...
( Whew!) PRICELESS

Old December 15th 04, 05:52 PM
wingsnaprop

OK please tell me, Is it now gone? or am I the only one that does not
see it?

Old December 15th 04, 06:13 PM
Larry

"wingsnaprop" wrote in message
ups.com...
OK please tell me, Is it now gone? or am I the only one that does not
see it?

Check you're NG reader settings and see if it only shows 'within the past 5
days' or some other setting is preventing the display. Those settings are
handy, but sometimes can 'bite you' :-)

Larry

Old December 15th 04, 06:31 PM
wingsnaprop

I just don't see any postings I've made since Beta. are they removed,
or Is this a bug of the new version google beta? Settings are correct.

Old December 15th 04, 06:45 PM
Ed Sullivan

On 15 Dec 2004 09:17:28 -0800, "wingsnaprop"
wrote:

[...]

Must be a problem on your end. Every time I've logged on for the last
two weeks its been there ad nauseum. We ain't got no moderator, we
is our own moderator. if we ain't interested we dump it.
EBS

Old December 15th 04, 07:42 PM
MJC

Look to your own system for the problem, sir.
I saw both of your postings and the subsequent replies to it.

There's another newsgroup (not this one) that I truly can't post to, but I
know it's got something to do with the way my computer or ISP relates to the
newsgroup so I just don't try anymore. But I never thought the nazi's were
coming back...

MJC

oups.com...

Old December 15th 04, 08:04 PM
thirsty grinch

wrote:

Soo.... is there like a (nazi)'moderator' that deletes posts if he
simply doesn't like them? I posted my idea of a dream airplane twice
and it was (apparently) deleted each time.

I took your post. You have thirty minutes to bring me a cold beer or
else I'm gonna' take your Christmas too.

Grinch
Old December 15th 04, 10:36 PM
Morgans

"wingsnaprop" wrote in message
ups.com...
OK please tell me, Is it now gone? or am I the only one that does not
see it?

It is most likely your internet service provider, or if you are using a web
based news reader, the problem could be there.
--
Jim in NC

Old December 15th 04, 10:38 PM
Morgans

"wingsnaprop" wrote in message
oups.com...
I just don't see any postings I've made since Beta. are they removed,
or Is this a bug of the new version google beta? Settings are correct.

I think google groups has had a lotof problems, in that there are a
bizilloin repeated posts, and missing posts, many of which were using
goobler. Try another service.
--
Jim in NC

Old December 16th 04, 02:03 AM
Ron Wanttaja

wrote:

Soo.... is there like a (nazi)'moderator' that deletes posts if he
simply doesn't like them? I posted my idea of a dream airplane twice
and it was (apparently) deleted each time.

I took your post. You have thirty minutes to bring me a cold beer or
else I'm gonna' take your Christmas too.

"Then he slunk to the server
and deleted their RAH posts
He erased all their backups
and deleted Norton 'Ghost'

"Then he logged on to the system
and quick as a flash
he reset all their passwords
and purged their whole cache...."

Ron "You're a mean one, Digi-Grinch" Wanttaja