Indonesian Oil, current planned negotiations in Helsinki, Martti Ahtisaari / Bill Clinton / GWB / THE U.S. CIA and Henry Kissinger --- the control for oil and Indonesian oil fields - Security Police (SUPO) of Finland is trying to protect these Helsin

Old February 6th 05, 11:02 AM
SecQrilious

Default Indonesian Oil, current planned negotiations in Helsinki, Martti Ahtisaari / Bill Clinton / GWB / THE U.S. CIA and Henry Kissinger --- the control for oil and Indonesian oil fields - Security Police (SUPO) of Finland is trying to protect these Helsin

Indonesian Oil, current planned negotiations in Helsinki, Martti
Ahtisaari / Bill Clinton / GWB / THE U.S. CIA and Henry Kissinger ---
the control for oil and Indonesian oil fields - Security Police (SUPO)
of Finland is trying to protect these Helsinki negotiations

The situation is the same as in March 1999, when they battled for the
oil of the Caspian Sea in Kosova. Today, we know that the oil
companies with Henry Kissinger's people and the NATO are advancing to
the East to acquire oil fields in the Caspian Sea and how the NATO is
pushing to Ukraine, in the Republic of Georgia, Azerbaijan and
elsewhere to advance their own oil interests. There is already a plan
for an oil pipeline through the Balkans as I estimated in 1999. The
same man who has been a CIA agent, Martti Ahtisaari (as is his
bull**** son, a Nokia employee), is now coordinating some of these
Indonesian negotiations here in Helsinki as he was in Belgrade in
Yugoslavia from March to May 1999. As the result from these
negotiations Slobo Milosevic ended to a jail in Haig and may serve a
life sentence. Please, the freedom fighters of Indonesia - do not
negotiate with Martti Ahtisaari. He works for Bill Clinton and George
W. Bush and is a member of their and Bilderberg group lead coaliation
to control the oil world and to move toward the East. Next on their
list is Iran to where they want to attack any way. They are enemies of
me - people who do not like the government of the U.S.A. - they get
money from the government and I have never done so - they are my
enemies. I simply do not like them, because they are bums like Adolf
Hitler was. In fact, they are Adolf Hitlers and they tried to murder
me in 1999 as there is the evidence and I believe they try again in
2005 (some cat food in my mailbox was discovered in Decembver 2004 as
it was in December 1999, when I was attacked by the CIA and their
people in the beginning of 2000 - currently they try to attack my
father in the same way as they tried me in 2000). They are the CIA and
they are MY ENEMIES.

So my conclusion is that **** the Indonesian negotiation in Helsinki.
**** the peace process. Both sides, especially the freedom fighters of
Indonesia, just aim to control the Indonesian oil. The oil firms are
interested in this oil as is Al Qaida and other Islamic groups in the
South-East Asia. Al Qaida works for many oil related businesses and is
interested in controlling the oil of Indonesia without any Indonesian
governmental controls. Al Qaida can help the freedom fighters of
Indonesia.

by

DI Markku J. Saarelainen, The Brigadier
The Spiked Octapoint Society (The SOS)
Varkaus, Finland, the European Union

P.S. When you hear Martti Ahtisaari's name -- think always how he
tries to work for the U.S.A. and their oil interests. He is a bull****
person -- PASKAA KOKO MIES. I met him briefly in November 1994 and
already sensed then he was a bull**** person who worked for Bill
Clinton and now for George W. Bush. They have tried to prevent me from
writing my messages. I believe his son, Marko Ahtisaari, tries to
follow the footsteps of his father, which is why he was chosen to work
for Nokia Corporation, a CIA firm.