Bucher Jungmann

Old October 3rd 03, 12:21 PM
Barnyard BOb --

What the heck, I could be off in my identification, too. Here's a pitcher -
you tell me what it is.

http://www.harbornet.com/folks/shankland/bucher.jpg

Rich "Down here wishin' I was up there" S.

Rich, Sorry, that Bücker is a Dehaviland Tiger Moth, check the tail

Ed

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Party Pooper.

Barnyard BOb --

Old October 3rd 03, 12:55 PM
Steve Beaver

Rich,

Look at www.bucker.info

Steve

"Rich S." wrote in message
Anybody know who's flying the yellow Bucher Jungmann around the Port
Orchard, WA area? I'd like to get a picture of it. Heck, I'd like to HAVE
it!

Rich S.

Old October 3rd 03, 02:58 PM
Eric Miller

"Ed Sullivan" wrote
Rich, Sorry, that Bücker is a Dehaviland Tiger Moth, check the tail

Of course you mean Dëhävïländ Tïgër Möth

Eric

Old October 3rd 03, 03:21 PM
sean trost

ü ü

well Ill be damned, learn somthing new everyday.
all the best
Sean ýüyþñó Trost

Cy Galley wrote:

How about Bücker Jungmann

ü is alt-0252

--
Cy Galley - Bellanca Champion Club
Newsletter Editor & EAA TC
"Ed Sullivan" wrote in message
om...
"Rich S."

wrote in message

Anybody know who's flying the yellow Bucher Jungmann around the Port
Orchard, WA area? I'd like to get a picture of it. Heck, I'd like

to HAVE
it!

Rich S.

Rich, That's spelled Bucker Jungmann with an umlaut over the u in Bucker.
If you find him, kill him and we'll share it.

Ed

Old October 3rd 03, 03:21 PM
Rich S.

"Ed Sullivan" wrote in message
om...

Rich, Sorry, that Bücker is a Dehaviland Tiger Moth, check the tail

Ed

I'm sorry and I apologize. My words were taken out of context and were not
racially motivated. I love the English just as much as I do the Germans. I
can't look at the tail, SWMBO would slap me up the side of the head.

That guy puttin' around is having a lot more fun than I am sitting here at
this computer.

Rich "20-100 uncorrected" S.

Old October 3rd 03, 03:46 PM
Rich S.

"Barnyard BOb --" wrote in message

Got any pitchers of chimleys, too?

Anywhoo....
Quit yer sufferin' amd belly achin' an look
in the FAA database like I did daze ago.
Mite be a clue or too in their.

The only chimley I ever saw on an airplane was coming off a tea heater in a
Lancaster bomber.

Since I mis-identified the dürn airplane, it wouldn't do much good to look
up the registrations.

Rich S.

Old October 3rd 03, 05:05 PM
B2431

Only if you use a real computer. There's another way to do it on a â€*
Macintrash â€* but I have no idea how to do it.

Dan, U. ß. Air Force, retired

You have to use the key pad. Like this ü :-)

Jerry

Jerry Wass wrote:
Hey Cy, How do you hold your fingers/ mouth--to get alt-0252 to make
oomlaut??

Old October 3rd 03, 06:03 PM
Barnyard BOb --

Got any pitchers of chimleys, too?

Anywhoo....
Quit yer sufferin' amd belly achin' an look
in the FAA database like I did daze ago.
Mite be a clue or too in their.

The only chimley I ever saw on an airplane was coming off a tea heater in a
Lancaster bomber.

Since I mis-identified the dürn airplane, it wouldn't do much good to look
up the registrations.

Rich S.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Hey, look at the brite side, Bubba.
At least you lürned how to mis-spell better.

Barnyard BOb --
Old October 4th 03, 02:29 AM
Ed Sullivan

"Larry Smith" wrote:

Rich, That's spelled Bucker Jungmann with an umlaut over the u in Bucker.
If you find him, kill him and we'll share it.

Ed

He could use an "e" after the "u," but only with Urban's permission, of
course.

Of course.

Barnyard BOb -- How about a french built Beauker?

Or the Spanish built: Mi Casa es mi Casa
Old October 4th 03, 04:09 AM
James Kurt

Almost right spelling ----BUECKER--- that is if you want the correct Swiss
German spelling.