Sebring and Hitlaw

Old January 28th 07, 12:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

On Jan 27, 11:47 pm, "Juan Jimenez" wrote:
"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in ...

In article , Juan Jimenez
says...

Any more war heroes stupid enough to buy airplanes from you lately?

So now your saying John Walton is "stupid".No. You are.

I'm asking if any billionaire war heroes have made a stupid decision to buy
one your airplanes since then. Doing so would indeed be a stupid thing to

A really stupid decision would be to buy the piece of horse **** you
are trying to sell. You can't even start it much less fit your fat ass
into it. On the off chance you could squish you lard ass into it you
would too cowardly to fly it anyway.

Frank M.Hitlaw on vacation in Sebring

do.

Back to your rock, chucksteak. You have no class, no respect and no
credibility. Deal with it.

Old January 28th 07, 01:10 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

.All the emoticons and such don't change the tone and meanings of your
replies one iota. No selective reading on my part Juan, YOU changed your
sentence Mr. Walton after I and Chuck called you on it. You may call
this humor, but humor is not usally consistently demeaning and insulting. I
have tried to have an intelligent and non demeaning discussion with you.
Your choice whether to continue in the same vein or not.

You are attempting the impossible...an intelligent and non demeaning
discussion with Jaun.

On Jan 27, 4:10 pm, "red12049" wrote:
Juan,

I have typed to you in a civilized and gentlemanly manner. I have asked
questions about points you have raised, in a genuine attempt to learn what
is going on. Ihave quoted portions of your messages, without changing any
meaning, in an attempt to keep the discussion on target. In response I get
things such as these:

Quoted from Juan:

Oh, I'm sure it will come to you, someday.

"red12049" wrote in ...

Juan,

I didn't try to make "anything" of it, I simply asked you a question about
your comment? Is there something incorrect about the procedure I followed?Quoted from Juan:

Any more war heroes stupid enough to buy airplanes from you lately?

As an aside, I have read most of your posts regaring the Walton crash.
Somehow, "war hero" and "stupid" don't seem to go together, and I am sure
the surviving family would be distressed to see him referred to in this
manner. It also trivializes all of our military service, including yours.Nice try, but not even close, kiddo. That's the kind of selective reading

grade-school kids use to get over on their parents. Try again some other
time.

Quoted from Jaun:

It's not you. That's really all you need to know.

All the emoticons and such don't change the tone and meanings of your
replies one iota. No selective reading on my part Juan, YOU changed your
sentence Mr. Walton after I and Chuck called you on it. You may call
this humor, but humor is not usally consistently demeaning and insulting. I
have tried to have an intelligent and non demeaning discussion with you.
Your choice whether to continue in the same vein or not.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in s.com...

It's not you. That's really all you need to know.

"red12049" wrote in message
Juan,

Since "I" don't get to make that determination, who does?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
No, son, you don't understand, you don't determine what is the question.

"red12049" wrote in message
No Juan, that ISN'T the question. Please keep your own statements
straight... YOU said you could not find Mr. Hitlaw in the database, not
that the one that turned up wasn't the same.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
om...

"Richard Riley" wrote in message
om...

It's a real puzzler. I can see how that one would have stumped you.
In the future, when you're searching a database and you don't know
some of the search values, use a wild card or leave them blank.

That's exactly what I did.

The question remains, is this the same Frank Hitlaw? Director of
Maintenace at Far 129 airlines less than 10 years since he got his A&P
ticket? Sorry, but I don't buy it.

Old January 28th 07, 02:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Harry K

On Jan 27, 12:22 pm, Dan wrote:
BobR wrote:
Thats because YOU haven't built anything. Two BD5's not finished and
a BD5J bought finished and tinkered on but never finished and flown.
Now compare that to Chucks record. You can't so don't even try.Actually yawn pushes it around the floor while making jet engine noises.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Really? I don't think he even knows what a jet engine sounds like.

Harry K

Old January 28th 07, 05:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alan Baker

In article ,
Richard Riley wrote:

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 20:26:06 GMT, Alan Baker
wrote:

Do you know of one? I haven't seen one.

Mine: MT-Newswatcher...

...for Mac OS X.

Shoulda known.

:-D

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed
Old January 28th 07, 06:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Barnyard BOb says...

Rumor mill has it, he's going to change his name to 'Ahmal'.

After all, When you've seen jaun, you've seen ahmal.

*groan*

Good one!!LOL!!

Chuck S

-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-

Hi, Nefoo Chuck.

Just dropped in to see if a certain motor mouth wannabe ever
shut his pie hole long enough to make a smoking BD-5 hole.

No joy, howsome ever.....

It's a kick to see that regardless of Jaunz bizarre machinations,
r.a.h. continues unfazed with its healthy sense of humor.

- Unka' BOb -

Hey Unka' Bob

Nice to hear from you .The fun goes on, yawn and zoom area belly full of laughs
LOL!!
No smoking hole yet but I wouldn't hold my breath.jaun lacks the necessary
testicular fortitude to do a test flight but what he has plenty of is mouth just
like zoom.

Those two are a barrel full of laughs and what makes it funnier is they think
people take them serious LOL!!

Well it's time for some piwo and perogi stop by again.

See ya
Nefoo Chuck

Old January 28th 07, 06:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

Have you built ANYTHING to completion where someone COULD die in
something you built? Sounds like a challenge to me...

Scott

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"Montblack" wrote in message

("Juan Jimenez" wrote)

I go quiet because I'm working. You go quiet because billionaire war heros
die on your airplanes. Guess which one is worse, boy.

Scott Crossfield died in a Cessna 210 last year.

Can you count the similarities between the two accidents, Juan?

A well proven design
A respected company
An American hero
Fateful decisions made by the pilot...

You missed one. No one has died in anything I have built.

Old January 28th 07, 07:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

So, tell me what an IT Service Manager does. Spell it out. In our
company, we have an IT Manager that sets up routers, switches, etc. Has
to know how to use a computer and how to set them up to work over
networks so that information can be exchanged. Do you manage service
people at GeekSquad or do you manage people who setup and maintain
corporate networks?

The whole point of this goes back to a bunch of us (supposedly
uneducated types) who found Hitlaw in the FAA database using the
simplest of search procedures, with "no" IT knowledge of any sort and
you, the IT expert couldn't do it. How can you manage people if you
can't do the work yourself? As a manager, if you were required to fill
in for a vacation of one of your subordinates, how could you do their job?

Scott

Juan Jimenez wrote:
Close to graduating with a degree in ICT and doesn't know the difference
between systems management and service management, and has not been
introduced to ITIL or its ITSM component, the defacto worldwide standard for
_service_ management, which has nothing to do with managing networks. That's
about par for what universities put out these days as an excuse for
graduates. You should be asking for a refund.

Educate yourself, kiddo. Trust me when I tell you it would behoove you to be
aware of a service management framework on which IBM, HP, Microsoft and many
other worldwide companies base their service management methodologies. If
you don't think this is important, go to monster.com, enter ITIL as a search
term and watch what comes out. As of right no less than 866 job posting
mention it and/or require it. Top it off with the fact that the federal
government will soon require it as a prerequisite to doing business (on the
basis of ISO 20000) and maybe you'll get the picture.

http://www.itil.co.uk

Juan

"Scott" wrote in message
.. .

I love the small print at the bottom of the Certificate..."The ITIL
certification scheme is officially supported by" ... SCHEME...I LOVE IT!

What IS I.T.? Last time I checked IT had to do with Information
Technology (specifically, the exchange of information between computers).
Computers exchange information over networks. How can you get a Manager's
Certificate in IT Service Management without knowing networking?

I'm attending the University of Wisconsin and am close to graduating with
a Bachelor's in Information and Communications Technology. They also
offer a degree in Information Technology Management (which sounds like
your certificate). Here is a snippet from that course of study:

"The technical curriculum in the telecommunication area focuses on
contemporary methods of analysis, design, and telecommunication systems
solutions. Technical courses are delivered in areas including telephony,
networking, telecommunication policy and regulation, administration,
video, imaging, and multimedia. Students completing this program will earn
these highly respected certifications: Cisco CCNA and CCDA and one or more
of the following: Cisco CCNP and Cisco CCDP."

Hmmm...involves NETWORKING.

Scott

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Your reading skills suck. The certification has nothing to do with
networks.

Old January 28th 07, 07:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

What do you do after April? That's only a few months away...

Scott

Juan Jimenez wrote:

"Alphonse Le Creur" wrote in message
.130...

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

Of course I brought it up, you then tried to make some comedy of it.
Keep your day job.

Which is more than you can do, apparently.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, but I'm booked solid through April. What's your
excuse for losing your job?

Old January 28th 07, 08:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Scott[_1_]

Why get a refund? I want to work with the equipment, not sit on my ass
and boss others around and take all the glory for their fine work...I
guess I got an extra dose of humility when they were handing it out.

Scott

Old January 28th 07, 08:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Juan Jimenez says...
Yawn...Apologize for what?? calling a toady a toady??

That is why you deserve no respect, and enjoy no credibility with anyone
outside your dozen or so groupies.

I don't want or need you to give me credibility or respect,your opinion is worth
nothing. Just for your information it took more then 12 so called rah groupies
to get me elected to the EAA Hall of Fame. So as far as respect and credibility
is concerned I have it where it counts and I'm grateful for it.
So back into the racist closet where you belong mr "we own Texas".. LOL!!!

Remember the Alamo

Chuck S RAH-14/1 ret