Just a simple announcement for for students

Old June 7th 08, 11:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Peter Dohm

Default Brought to you by - Dudley the spammer

"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
. net...
on 6/7/2008 11:31 AM Maxwell said the following:
One announcement per month is plenty.

Several per day is spamming, plane and simple.

The irony meter not only pegged, it exploded...

Thanks! I couldn't recall what that smoking hole used to be...

Old June 7th 08, 11:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Peter Dohm" wrote in message
news
"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
. net...
on 6/7/2008 11:31 AM Maxwell said the following:
One announcement per month is plenty.

Several per day is spamming, plane and simple.

The irony meter not only pegged, it exploded...

Thanks! I couldn't recall what that smoking hole used to be...

Good one Peter, that's funny!

Old June 7th 08, 11:53 PM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in news:WaE2k.158$QN1.15
@newsfe15.lga:

"Peter Dohm" wrote in message
news
"Rich Ahrens" wrote in message
. net...
on 6/7/2008 11:31 AM Maxwell said the following:
One announcement per month is plenty.

Several per day is spamming, plane and simple.

The irony meter not only pegged, it exploded...

Thanks! I couldn't recall what that smoking hole used to be...

Good one Peter, that's funny!

Slurp whoosh..

Hmm, sounds like... going down the toilet

Bertie
Old June 8th 08, 12:04 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
terry

Default Just a simple announcement for for students

On Jun 8, 12:06*am, Stealth Pilot
wrote:
On Sat, 07 Jun 2008 09:35:48 -0400, Dudley Henriques

wrote:

Hope to see you over at Pilots of America.

a very narrow view of the world. what of the pilots *not* in america?

Stealth (in the world's best flying country) Pilot

Its just the name of the organisation Stealth, come on over, I have
just joined up myself.
and of course there is always "Straight and Level Downunder" which
also despite the name, welcomes
aviators from anywhere.
Terry
Old June 8th 08, 04:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
WindsorFox

Max Isn't Well wrote:
In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Maxwell says...

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
No. Spamming is something you do for profit or gain motives. Giving
people the opportunity to get rid of you is a labor of love :-)

--
Bull****. You're spamming for another forum, and socken for Bertie,
all at the same time.

Define "spam".

(Here's free kl00 - its an acronym)

And once you get that figured out, try "Breidbart Index"

Which you are close to running afoul of, btw...

It's not like anyone pays attention to it anymore...

Is there anyone at hime in nana-u these days?

The last time I saw intelligent discussion in there was '98 or '99

At this point even the trolls have abandoned it

You should probably check more often then. There has been quite a
bit of discussion of googles refusal to stem abuse.

--

"Listen asshole, this case is not closed. I demand
that you the Better Business Bureau order the abusive
Old June 8th 08, 05:33 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Max Isn't Well

In article , WindsorFoxSS says...

Max Isn't Well wrote:
[...]

Almost none of which has been intelligent

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old June 8th 08, 07:47 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Mxsmanic

Max Isn't Well writes:

Lets start with the basics.

Define "spam".

(Here's free kl00 - its an acronym)

No, it's not an acronym. That's folk etymology. The term is simply derived
from the name of the commercial food product, SPAM (made by Hormel).
Old June 8th 08, 08:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie[_2_]

Stealth Pilot brought next idea :
wrote:

Hope to see you over at Pilots of America.

a very narrow view of the world. what of the pilots *not* in america?

Stealth (in the world's best flying country) Pilot

Then you can suck my dick.

Old June 8th 08, 10:30 AM posted to alt.disasters.aviation,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Bertie wrote in news:484b83af$0$25949
:

wrote:

Hope to see you over at Pilots of America.

a very narrow view of the world. what of the pilots *not* in america?

Stealth (in the world's best flying country) Pilot

Then you can suck my dick.

Oh excellent. Does this mean I can take the day off?

Bertie
Old June 8th 08, 10:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"WindsorFoxSS" wrote in news:g2fjda$7n6$1
@posting2.glorb.com:

Max Isn't Well wrote:
[...]

Really? I hope google is frightened of guys who eat pizza.

Bertie