Just a simple announcement for for students

Old June 8th 08, 07:54 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default Just a simple announcement for for students

Art Deco wrote in news:080620080836449910%erfc-1024
@usa.net:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

"WindsorFoxSS" wrote in news:g2fjda$7n6$1
:

Max Isn't Well wrote:
In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Max Isn't Well luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote in
:

In article , Maxwell says...

"Dudley Henriques" wrote in message
No. Spamming is something you do for profit or gain motives.

Giving
people the opportunity to get rid of you is a labor of love :-)

--
Bull****. You're spamming for another forum, and socken for

Bertie,
all at the same time.
Lets start with the basics.

Define "spam".

(Here's free kl00 - its an acronym)

And once you get that figured out, try "Breidbart Index"

Which you are close to running afoul of, btw...

It's not like anyone pays attention to it anymore...

Is there anyone at hime in nana-u these days?

The last time I saw intelligent discussion in there was '98 or '99

At this point even the trolls have abandoned it

You should probably check more often then. There has been quite

bit of discussion of googles refusal to stem abuse.

Really? I hope google is frightened of guys who eat pizza.

Ritual stem abuse is a HUGE problem.

I've heard..

bertie
Old June 8th 08, 07:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

"WindsorFoxSS" wrote in news:g2h12i$nuo$1
@posting2.glorb.com:

Max Isn't Well wrote:
[...]

Personally, I don't care if they are skeert or not or if they

never
even notice. The important thing with a UDP on Google is that it would
stop the garbage flowing from GG into Usenet. If they fix it, fine. If
they don't, they stay blocked. Either way it's a win.

Well, the biggest advantage as far as I can see is that it would be
funny.

Bertie
Old June 8th 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

Default Brought to you by - Dudley the spammer

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Next time I tell you to look something up just do it already. O r you may
make Bertie angry.

And you wouldn't like an angry Bertie.

Sock puppet, schmock puppet, it doens't make a ****. You can play word games
all day long, I could care less if you do, or if you get angry.

When names show up, either fictional second identites, your lame assed
forgeries, or just real people echoing your nonsense and cross posting the
same unrelated groups - the shoe fits just fine.

Like it or lump it, lamer.

Old June 8th 08, 08:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_24_]

Rich Ahrens wrote in news:484c226b$0$68532
:

on 6/8/2008 9:21 AM Stealth Pilot said the following:
if you had a small modicum of compassion you would probably understand
Dudley far better.
my understanding is that he has a permanent injury which probably
prevents him enjoying the one thing in life that he totally loves -
flying.
sharing his knowledge and experience is his outlet for that
enthusiasm.

The irony is Maxie has disc problems in his back himself. I wouldn't be
surprised if his behavior here were indicative of his abuse of heavy
duty pain medication.

And then there's those damned warts...

Bertie
Old June 8th 08, 09:53 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
Seth

In article ,
Mxsmanic wrote:
Max Isn't Well writes:

Lets start with the basics.

Define "spam".

(Here's free kl00 - its an acronym)

No, it's not an acronym. That's folk etymology. The term is simply derived
from the name of the commercial food product, SPAM (made by Hormel).

The term is derived from the Monty Python routine (which contained
much mention of Hormel's product).

Seth

Old June 8th 08, 10:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,news.groups,news.admin.net-abuse.usenet
JosephKK

On Sat, 7 Jun 2008 21:33:19 -0700, Max Isn't Well
luv2^fly99@live.^com wrote:

In article , WindsorFoxSS says...

Max Isn't Well wrote:
[...]

You should probably check more often then. There has been quite a
bit of discussion of googles refusal to stem abuse.

Almost none of which has been intelligent

If you are so brilliant lead the way. Let's see your method.

Old June 8th 08, 10:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Paul M. Anton

......you might want to consider visiting and joining "Pilots of
America",

Thanks for passing it on

I just signed up

Paul
N1431A
KPLU

Old June 8th 08, 11:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.flonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Default A short course in definitions for Maxie.

HARRY POTTER wrote in
:

Stealth Pilot wrote:

if you had a small modicum of compassion you would probably
understand Dudley far better.
my understanding is that he has a permanent injury which probably
prevents him enjoying the one thing in life that he totally loves -
flying.
sharing his knowledge and experience is his outlet for that
enthusiasm.

back in the 70's there was just such a guy in our hangar who used to
talk to the newbies. I found out many years later that the boss
actually employed him to sit in the hangar and talk to the students
so that they would develop a robust and competent sense of
airmanship. It worked because not one of his students has ever been
involved in an accident that I'm aware of.
his presence filled so much of our appreciation of flying that we all
thought we'd spent most of our flying training with him. I was
utterly shocked a few years ago to discover that I'd spent just 45
minutes in the air with him as my actual instructor during my entire
training.

The dudley's of this world fill a little realized void in the
emerging pilot's needs.

so maxwell, bugger off and give him the room to do it.
your all consuming jealousy for something so simple as competent
advise is just amazing.

Stealth Pilot

Ugh, this is the kind of crap that makes me vomit. Piloting is not
some kind of religious thing. All you do is move a yoke around and
pull the power levers back and forth. No pilot ever is what I would
consider a hero.

Dudley is nothing but an attention seeking loser who is in love with
himself.

Now THAT is a sock puppet.

Bertie
Old June 8th 08, 11:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message
HARRY POTTER wrote in

Now THAT is a sock puppet.

Bertie

Liar.

Old June 8th 08, 11:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell[_2_]

"Maxwell" luv2^fly99@cox.^net wrote in message

"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Next time I tell you to look something up just do it already. O r you may
make Bertie angry.

And you wouldn't like an angry Bertie.

Sock puppet, schmock puppet, it doens't make a ****. You can play word
games all day long, I could care less if you do, or if you get angry.

When names show up, either fictional second identites, your lame assed
forgeries, or just real people echoing your nonsense and cross posting the
same unrelated groups - the shoe fits just fine.

Like it or lump it, lamer.

Hey Squirty, ya missed one.