kook problem

Old May 10th 04, 03:25 AM
The CO

Default kook problem

Hi guys,

We are having a little problem with some rabid konspiracy kooks in a
private mailing list.
One of the dead horses they are flogging is the failure of ATC and NORAD
to follow
'normal' procedures in time to intercept the Sept 11 aircraft which to
them means collusion.

Some time back there was a timeline of events about Sept 11 posted which
gave a full
and clear description of the days events and the corresponding responses
at the time,
along with a list of available air assets and a clear description of
what ATC did or didn't
do during hijacks pre Sept 11. (Obviously quite different now)

I'd like to feed this back to the k00k brigade and the list before the
moderator gets sick of them and
just bounces them out as I don't want any of the inhabitants of the list
to get the idea any
part of their rants are correct.

Anyone have a reference or save a copy of these posts?

TIA

The CO

Old May 10th 04, 10:29 AM
Cub Driver

The Sentate testimony is at http://www.warbirdforum.com/testimon.htm

all the best -- Dan Ford
email: (put Cubdriver in subject line)

The Warbird's Forum
www.warbirdforum.com
The Piper Cub Forum www.pipercubforum.com
Viva Bush! blog www.vivabush.org
Old May 10th 04, 06:06 PM
Matt Wiser

"The CO" wrote:
[...]

It's not just your mailing list that has such problems: seems every military
NG has attracted more than its share of loony bin refugees since OIF kicked
off last year. A shame they can't be given any attitude adjustments....

Old May 10th 04, 09:45 PM
John S. Shinal

"Matt Wiser" wrote:
A shame they can't be given any attitude adjustments....

Due to the recent demand, manufacturers are having difficulty
keeping Loon Mallets (aka ClueStick) in stock - especially the larger
sizes such as the #1, #0 and #00. In a pinch, farm tools work.

Old May 11th 04, 03:48 AM
The CO

"Cub Driver" wrote in message

The Sentate testimony is at http://www.warbirdforum.com/testimon.htm

Thanks, that will do nicely. The k00ks appear to have shot through
after
being flamed on max burner, but I'll post this to clear up any doubts.

Regards

The CO