Troll alert! Why is "CovvTseTung" using multiple aliases here?

Old August 20th 08, 05:05 AM posted to alt.rhode_island,alt.flame,talk.us.rhode-island,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother

Default Troll alert! Why is "CovvTseTung" using multiple aliases here?

In article , Aratzio
says...

On Tue, 19 Aug 2008 04:00:55 GMT, in alt.flame, Demon Lord Henry
Schmidt of Confusion
ballista.org
bloviated:

On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 10:50:42 -0700, Aratzio attempted to confuse the issue
further by squeaking:
On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 17:41:18 GMT, in alt.flame, The Black Goat With A
Thousand Young bloviated:
On Mon, 18 Aug 2008 07:05:21 -0700, Aratzio fixed me with a beady eye,
and foamed wildly:
On Sun, 17 Aug 2008 22:17:43 -0700, in alt.rhode_island, Maxwell
bloviated:
Jo Baggs says...

Apparently I've missed quite a bit on this newsgroup. Why is there a
flame war between Z and Nappy and CovvTseTung. And why are we moving
to talk.us.rhode-island which incidentally is not carried by many
servers? That's not gonna solve flame wars. Someone care to explain
what happened.

Flame war?

Where, where?

If you were any stupider the slugs crawling around in my garden would
eject you from the union.

Gung jnf Pbzenqr Pbii...

AHEM
Flame war?

Where, where?
/AHEM

Yes, rather amusing ****-take, that was.;-{P}

It was Rhode Island, their idea of flames is "stop it, plonk". So I
figured maybe we could have a war flames using silly analogies.

Those East Coasters can be too polite for their own good sometimes.

Nothing like a good ****HEAD!!!!! to drop your blood pressure 10 points

*sigh*
The *KER-THUD* as the idea hit the floor, curled into the fetal
position and mewled until its last dying breath was a little
depressing.

Too bad they don't realize that a little UPA with breakfast is as good
as reading the comics. Better, sometimes.

Oh, well. Got plenty of time to teach them.

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old August 20th 08, 05:50 AM posted to alt.rhode_island,alt.flame,talk.us.rhode-island,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Bertie the Bunyip[_25_]

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother wrote in
:

[...]

Exactly, it's kind of The wizard of Id on Dutch cleanser.

Bertie
Old August 21st 08, 02:10 PM posted to alt.rhode_island,alt.flame,talk.us.rhode-island,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

[...]

With Maxwell in the Sir Rodney role

--

"Tis an ill wind that blows no minds"
Old August 21st 08, 02:17 PM posted to alt.rhode_island,alt.flame,talk.us.rhode-island,alt.usenet.kooks,rec.aviation.piloting
Kadaitcha Man[_3_]

Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother, ye self-centred rotten thing, those healths
will make thee and thy state look ill, ye bootlicked:

In article , Bertie the
Bunyip says...

Lametard.

=-9999 "Maxwell's Syphilitic Mother"