CFI exam *grumble*

Old August 21st 08, 06:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_5_]

Default CFI exam *grumble*

Five-hour oral exam yesterday.

Then the clouds came in and it started pouring. Freakin' AUGUST.

-c
Old August 21st 08, 08:29 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
dai|gea/isss+0nhe/3hrree/zer0_zer0_

gatt wrote:

Five-hour oral exam yesterday.

Then the clouds came in and it started pouring. Freakin' AUGUST.

Freakin' PACIFIC NORTHWEST. Went from roasting hot to autumn-stylee
rainstorms in pretty short order.
Old August 21st 08, 09:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_5_]

dai|gea/isss+0nhe/3hrree/zer0_zer0_ wrote:
gatt wrote:

Five-hour oral exam yesterday.

Then the clouds came in and it started pouring. Freakin' AUGUST.

Freakin' PACIFIC NORTHWEST. Went from roasting hot to autumn-stylee
rainstorms in pretty short order.

Yep. Oregon. It stopped raining but it's still cloudly as hell out.

-c
Old August 21st 08, 10:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On Aug 21, 10:35*am, gatt wrote:
Five-hour oral exam yesterday.

Then the clouds came in and it started pouring. *Freakin' AUGUST.

-c

I'm trying to drive my car as often as possible to help. How much
longer until we can get rid of this cold weather and get back to warm
summers? Where is our promissed Global Warming? I hope it hits by this
winter before I get my first gas bill.

-Robert
Old August 21st 08, 11:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
gatt[_5_]

Robert M. Gary wrote:

Five-hour oral exam yesterday.

Then the clouds came in and it started pouring. Freakin' AUGUST.

I'm trying to drive my car as often as possible to help.

Thanks for gratuitously contributing to the rising cost of fuel. I'm
sure GA really appreciates that.

'Course, we pushed record temperatures in Oregon last week.
Old August 22nd 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On Aug 21, 3:41*pm, gatt wrote:
Robert M. Gary wrote:
Five-hour oral exam yesterday.

Then the clouds came in and it started pouring. *Freakin' AUGUST.

I'm trying to drive my car as often as possible to help.

Thanks for gratuitously contributing to the rising cost of fuel. *I'm
sure GA really appreciates that.

No reason it should affect prices. There is more oil out there than we
can ever use if we tried just waiting to be pulled out of the ground.
Just go get it and turn it into gas.

-Robert
Old August 22nd 08, 04:53 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Ricky

On Aug 21, 12:35*pm, gatt wrote:
Five-hour oral exam yesterday.

Then the clouds came in and it started pouring. *Freakin' AUGUST.

-c

August in central Texas = day after day after day of hundred degrees
plus CAVU. Recent rains & numerous T-storms have pushed us out of our
long drought. Temps. are actually below 100 the last few days!
Freakin' August!? Come do your CFI O&P down here, flying weather
almost guaranteed.

Ricky

BAK exam. Crash Lander[_1_] Piloting 0 June 25th 07 12:13 AM
Commercial Pilot FAA Knowledge Exam - Includes Gleim TestPrep & Commercial Pilot FAA Knowledge Exam book Cecil Chapman Products 1 November 15th 04 04:22 PM
Medical Exam John Huthmaker Piloting 10 October 8th 04 02:23 AM
Ignition leads C Kingsbury Owning 6 October 4th 04 04:46 PM
(Grumble) Hangar rash C J Campbell Owning 12 September 8th 04 04:00 PM