request for introduction

Old March 3rd 04, 09:51 PM
GARY WAINWRIGHT

Default request for introduction

HI
MY NAME IS GARY WAINWRIGHT AND I`M FROM NOBLEHOUSE INFACT I OWN THE COMPANY
NOBLEHOUSE SUPPLIES SOLUTIONS TO PEOPLE WHO HAVE A DESIRE TO SUPPLEMENT THEIR INCOME WITH HASSLE FREE AND NON TIME CONSUMING ACTIVITIES

I HAVE YET TO MEET A HOUSEHOLD THAT COULD NOT DO WITH A FEW EXTRA`S. PLEASE DONT GET ME WRONG I DO NOT KNOW YOUR FULL POTENTIAL SO I CANNOT MAKE CLAIMS TO FAME AND RICHES HOWEVER I FEEL I HAVE AN OBLIGATION TO AT LEAST ALLOW OTHERS TO REACH FOR THEIR STARS
IGNORANCE IS NOT BLISS!
WILL YOU HAVE THE COURAGE TO AT LEAST ALLOW YOUR DOWNLINERS TO TRY ?
TO GET MORE INFO E-MAIL
AND WRITE WHATS UP BUD ? IN THE SUBJECT LINE
WHATS UP BUD ?
WHATS UP BUD ?
PS.
IF YOU HAVE A THORN IN YOUR FOOT YOU ARE GOING TO NEED A NEEDLE TO TAKE IT OUT. HAS EVERYONE OUT THERE GOT A NEEDLE? MR. SCROOGE ARE YOU GOING TO DUMP ME BECAUSE YOU DON`T WANT TO SHARE YOUR NEEDLES?
I KNOW MR GOOD GUY WANTS TO SHARE !!!
YOU ARE MR. GOOD GUY ARN`T YOU.

WHY NOT JUST USE THIS LINK BELOW?
http://freeadguru.com/cgi-bin/i.pl?c=a&i=19740

REGARDS AND TAKE CARE

---
MAF Anti-Spam ID: 20040301133119L7u4YfM2

Old March 4th 04, 01:11 AM
jls

"GARY WAINWRIGHT" wrote in message
HI

Well, Mr. Wormwright, we'll take to down to the office and introduce you to
Judge Barnyard Bob Urbin and he'll show you around and find you a stable to
sleep in and a few bales of hay to lay your bones on. Then tomorrow we'll
assemble a venire of good jurymen, give you a fair trial, free of
prejoodishul error, and then find you guilty and take yer nasty ol' carcass
out and hang you.